63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-23-2019, 12:29 PM
Scammed by Slim Shady character
Here is the thread :
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Earn...g-Software

Here is the scammer :
http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-tycoonqueen

This person needs to be gone from this forum, thanks!

Hello everyone. Here is my final review... After 28 days of Slims coaching, I have learned how to click a few buttons within the application she has given me. This "1 on 1 coaching" that was promised , was not a coaching by any means, she ends up creating a forum to have you post your questions , only to respond days later with non-sense answers.

Throughout the month she PROMISES every week that she will bring you sales with her "facebook ads". Let me start off by saying I did not receive any sales, I received only 1 inquiry in the past month period and the person was not even interested. When I confronted slim multiple times , she says and I quote "sales are coming today just watch. I would watch nothing happen for weeks. After asking to see proof of these facebook ads she was running for my site, she tells me no... Is she even running ads ? who knows.

She did create a website and show me how to semi use the application she provided. This was not a coaching by any means, she has been stringing me along for almost 1 month now. When I requested a refund she states you must wait 30 days before I refund you the money, whatever that means... Tomorrow will be 28 days and I will be filing a dispute on paypal. I paid by invoice so theres a 50/50 chance at even getting the money back at this point, but we shall see. If anyone has guidance in this department , I would appreciate it and I will continue to provide more honest reviews on every BSO I buy, you can check all of my past BSO posts, I do good reviews only.

I have also talked with 1 of her other clients she has had for a few weeks and he claims she has been stringing him along as well, no sales, no application, he is now filing a dispute on paypal as well. Same situation...

She also has been telling people that I have gotten multiple inquries and multiple sales , in order to lure other people in. I have witnessed it with my own eyes.

OH lastly, "She" is probably not a "She" as it talks on a video recording and you here their altered voice to sound like some crusty robot who you can't even understand. I love you all! You guys did give a good heads up and good investigation but I figured I'd give it a shot as I had some money to blow.

Mafai44 out.

37.gif