22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-03-2013, 05:23 AM
RE:
Unfortunately, I've been very patient with this Brian White guy (not real name) and I kept getting the runaround. It's been almost 4 weeks since I sent him over $1650 to have sales and HCs. And every week would always be a stalling tactic. He says he sent the HCs but I never receive them. And the sales would happen on Monday, never happened, then in a week, never happened. And so on and so on.

In short, I lost all that money to this Brian White guy and will never see it again.

There are others out there I'm sure who are still waiting for him to deliver, but it will never happen. Just stalling tactics so that you won't report him.

Good luck to any of the others who have been scammed since I know you won't be getting your money back. I'm moving on.
04-03-2013, 05:25 AM
RE:
You send me back the 1925 I sent u not $2000 I want my $1925 back now admin not helping u cause you know you stole it!
04-03-2013, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 06:11 AM by oz0102.)
RE:
I think a shitlist should be created for threads like this !
04-03-2013, 06:11 AM
RE:
What?? another one with $1650..... I never asked of that money!!! I can post my LR screenshot here for that days...
04-03-2013, 06:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 06:30 AM by jimp1173.)
RE:
(04-03-2013 06:11 AM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  What?? another one with $1650..... I never asked of that money!!! I can post my LR screenshot here for that days...
Yep another one you stole from. You had better start thinking of how you plan on paying this money back cause there will be many more that will start to come out as soon as they see these threads all over forums and the internet about how you steal money from others. Start thinking how you plan to pay back that money!!!
19.gif
04-03-2013, 12:54 PM
RE:
Check out what he says above " I never asked of that money!!! I can post my LR screenshot here for that days... well sorry that money was sent toyou and you never did anything for that money except take it an not provide the services you said you would. You steal money and you know it, I have already posted your scam on several other threads so you are exposed and this is just the beginning SON!! Watch out what I do next!!! You will go down!!
04-03-2013, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 04:59 PM by CPAmaster33.)
RE:
Dear Forum Users,

I think everybody tired of this scammer who tries to earn on me $2000.

1) jimp1173 - biggest scammer, spammer
2) I never ask that money. I ask $6 from buyers first. After they see first earnings they pay $50 for my PDF guide
3) I don't understand why admin is not taking actions.
4) My proof from my LR account:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/su8zua
04-03-2013, 09:49 PM
RE:
Folks let me tell you this. This is a total fake screen shot you will see here. The reason why I know this is if you look at the above screen shot I posted the font is much more bolder then the screen shot that this person presented. Also when I was asked to provide a screen shot for proof he stole my $1925 It was made available immediately. His took over 12 hours to produce. I know this cause it never was shown yesterday when it was asked for. Also if you tilt your screen you can see a faint line moving from left to right where that area of text was doctored up. Also in my REAL screen shot you will notice that the name Napolean Hill appears on mine and his account # as well. Hmmm sound strange. All fingers point to a Fraud!!

This people is a 100% FAKE SCREEN SHOT by Brian White
04-03-2013, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 09:53 PM by CPAmaster33.)
RE:
Dear Forum Users,

2) I never ask that money. I ask $6 from buyers first. After they see first earnings they pay $50 for my PDF guide

My screenshots are real.

Dear Forum Users,

04-03-2013, 10:00 PM
RE:
(04-03-2013 09:53 PM)CPAmaster33 Wrote:  Dear Forum Users,

/file/su8zua

My screenshots are real.

Dear Forum Users,

/file/su8zua
You clearly bugged me every day after you told me about your method. You showed it in skype chats that I have provided. I sent the money to you and you provided nothing in rreturn. I don't care what you say. If you didnt ask for the money then refund my money and call it quits. You faked your screen shot showing that the $1925 was not sent to you then you say that you never asked for the money that was sent to you. Your a liar in all sense of this. Which is it you didnt get the money or you got the money that you did not ask for. Cant be both. This is a fraud and a lie in all aspects!! You talked yourself into a lie and presented it here.
66.gif

38.gif