69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-09-2014, 12:48 PM
[SWAP] Private Blog Network
Hi, I don't want to create a 1000 words thread about this topic, so I'd assume you guys do your own research before you comment.

So this is the deal, I'll create a personal group of people who will swap links on Private Blog Network together. To join this group, your blog must be at least PR3+, and OBL on homepage shouldn't be more than 25, or you'll be expelled out of the group. I'll access your blog quality before allowing you to join, this is to keep the group has the best quality blog network out there. We'll communicate with each other closely, to ensure better efficiency.

If we have 10 members, each have 3 high quality blog with PR 3+, then we'd have 30 blogs to swap links together, this is definitely more cost effective than building 10 blogs yourself (which I believe the quality would be DUMBASS when you do in bulk, and fast)

For more details, comment here or PM me on Skype: reeve.yew

Again, I suppose all of you know the importance of Private Blog Network, so don't ask about nonsense here. If you don't know, GOOGLE it, there're also plenty of free guides out there to teach you how to create your own blog network. But if you'd like to know more on how to create, I can guide you too, I would not charge you for that, but I assume you've sufficient money to buy domains, blog post (around $500 for 3 superb quality blog)
01-10-2014, 12:12 PM
RE:
hi all. good luvky too you
01-10-2014, 10:24 PM
RE:
Nobody interested?
01-10-2014, 10:34 PM
RE:
have you considered putting this in the
Joint Ventures and Group Buy Section
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Joint...uy-Section

its more suitable to what it is (unless there is a more suitable section) there is also the link building section
01-11-2014, 10:17 AM
RE:
Thanks, I've posted there, will remove this soon.
11.gif
01-11-2014, 10:29 PM
RE:
What do you want?

33.gif