37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-18-2011, 08:15 AM
RE: SUPERVIP review
Cant wait 2 get in VIp section.Donated plus sent
lala info. Thanks 4 all great reviews.
10-20-2011, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2011 02:31 AM by henry8693.)
Guys, 100% telling honest.
I really hope I have time everyday to dig out all the info in the Supervip section.
However, really impossible for me to do so, unless you are the type of happy downloading cracked software into the hard drive and not use software into try and error.

Not to mention those VIP sections that might burn your hand just from scrolling regardless of reading.

Life time SuperVIP, Bestblackhat forum foever :)
So, what are you waiting for?
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
12-07-2011, 07:41 PM
Hello Lala or Admin, Can I pay using AlertPay?
I'm really want to join VIP
12-07-2011, 07:44 PM
Hello
Lala or Admin, can I pay using AlertPay?
If yes please PM me the details and I will Pay today
01-14-2012, 07:15 AM
As I understand, when have VIP for 100$ you automaticlly receive access to VIP sections from BHT Download, BlackHatTeam, IranJava etc...Is it true?
45.gif
01-14-2012, 04:33 PM
Not the login details but the actual vip content that was been ripped on those mention sites.
01-18-2012, 09:12 AM
I believe I read somewhere that one might get into trouble on this forum if you access it using two different IP addresses. I hope this isn't true as I would like to browse the forum both on my home computer and my local libraries computer, as they have faster connection that I do. Someone please advise.
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
01-18-2012, 07:43 PM
It also took me a while to pay up but now that I have I am very glad that I did.
Excellent investment. It quickly paid me back.
Join! I don't think you will be sorry.

AND THE ADDED BONUS OF ADMINS THAT AREN'T ASSHOLES!

There were some hateful people in the last forum I joined.
02-02-2012, 05:18 AM
Hi Lala

I made a donation and PM'd you yesterday as follows:
Confirmation number:
03-31-2012, 12:06 PM
They are many super tips in VIP you will never be able to know remain as a free member.

Our Admin keep ripping other forums(Not rip us :-)) for VIP benefits, as well as he did share some excellent stuff in there.

Let's take one small example. Can you see? How did Direct Download shared top notch program 100% cracked working at freebie's area? You can only access that in the VIP section.

Actually, I joined VIP for many months, and I still feel not enough time to get anything and everything to be downloaded and learn in order for me to make some easy money. Well, I did learn many things, and I can learn any time I like...Life time VIP!

In the next 7-day, lesser your eat and save a bit money for joining the VIP. I am darn sure, you will be glad you did.

Presented by:
A Proud VIP

Cheers!
Oops! I can't post on forum lounge - Traffic jammed?
38.gif
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!

61.gif