45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-01-2014, 05:55 PM
RE:
Waiting eagerly to join BBHF VIP Section !!
12-05-2014, 09:24 AM
RE:
Just became a SuperVIP Lifetime Subscriber. Looking forward to the perks! :)
B E S T B L A C K H A T F O R U M
(™))::::::::({/,/,/,/,// X 3 C //,/,/,/,/,/,/,`>
12-05-2014, 07:39 PM
RE:
Joined last week, and though havent had time to relate and tap from the experience of fellow VIPs, initial outlook is good so far
12-21-2014, 10:30 AM
RE:
Paid yesterday, the suspense is killing me lol... waiting to finally be patched in.
12-22-2014, 01:02 AM
RE:
Thanks for the Upgrade been in here for a few years now and realize that this place is not a place only to share but also a place to learn....I am a programmer and website builder which is one of my main hobbies I like to do,

I am also a software junkie I hope to be a great distributor like one of my favorite members here called Johnny Shadow and a few others that rock this forum from time to time.

Want to send a special thanks to Majuu and of course the Awesome Mod LaLa
74.gif
12-27-2014, 02:15 PM
RE:
I just want to mention, i am ordering my supervip in a few days, (Happy Days!)
BUT!!
The fact is that no matter if there is the best ideas being shared or the best software and the best of everything in VIP area..
I am perfectly happy just being part of this forum, and learning something new all the time, and would be happy to pay, simply to be a part of the free section ;-)
Thank you to all for making it such a great place, and merry christmas and happy new year to you all.
- There is no elevator to Success, You have to take the stairs. Cool
12-27-2014, 04:22 PM
RE:
I just became a SuperVIP Lifetime Subscriber. I have downloaded so much since I've been here.
There was NO way I would pass up joining!
A SPECIAL THANKS to Lala for guiding me through this. A GREAT Super Moderator!
01-18-2015, 05:01 PM
RE:
Wow.
Atlast got the SuperVIP Membership. waiting to get approved.
Already pumped up and excited. :)
01-31-2015, 05:27 AM
RE:
How to become the SUPERVIP membership .Please tell e .I am waiting for it
02-05-2015, 09:37 PM
BECOME A VIP - Right Now!!!

JOIN UP RIGHT NOW...

Welcome * * * SPECIAL VIP SECTION * * * Welcome

What is the one thing that is going to make you happy and excited in becoming an Internet Marketer?

Ask yourself this...Do you want to make the most of being on a Forum that really delivers?
Do You want to download absolutely great software Programs, Products, etc.?

Well...Do You?

Of course you do my friend and what we're talking about is the BBHF Special VIP Section.
This is the section where you can get the best Downloads, access vital IM information, be considered better than all those leechers out there, feel like you are really contributing to your own and others success.

There are so many benefits available to being in the Special VIP Section, that when you pay your money, you will surely realize that,...hey, I just got me the bargain of a lifetime.
Listen up buddy...the money you pay is nothing compared to the money saved in not having to pay any guru or Developer's exorbitant charges. No Sir, you are getting this all for free, (minus Your Lifetime payment of Access) and do believe me, until you see what you can get in the VIP Section, you'll just never know.

Just think of the money you will save by joining now.

When I first joined up, as a basic member, I would track through the threads and think, 'Hey, that would be good to get.'
And guess what? I kept clicking on the page that kept saying to me...'Access Denied'.
Oh boy, was I getting flustered. I was missing out on all these great products and programs. Well, I just had to do something about it. I was bothered, upset, thinking how unfair it all was. Why should I miss out on all that is being offered.

I really wanted to become a Great Internet Marketer and how was that going to happen? Huh...how? it wasn't just being a Member on this BBHF site. No, it was something that I had to do...to move up the ladder of success.
I joined the Special VIP Section. Yes, I joined up and it was the best move that I've ever done. I now have been able to download some absolutely great Programs and Products. And I really do mean great. There is so much stuff and material in there, that your eyes will pop!!!!!

When you join, you are also elevating yourself to show that you really do belong with BBHF. You've become bigger and better than all those leechers out there, that just get the 'shiny-object syndrome' and never leave any Reps or say or offer advice or anything else.
No, you've moved beyond all that when you join up. You're treated with more respect. You can seek and receive advice on all kinds of things. The MOD's look after you and there's a good feeling of just knowing that you my Friend have arrived at really becoming an IM and accessing all this wonderful material to actually become one.

No more mucking about...just get in Contact with Lala - Super Moderator by PM and Sign Up right Now. Because you'll never regret it. This is where it's at...Great Downloads...Helpful Advice...Requests granted where appicable...heaps and Heaps of Programs and Products that are NOT available to anyone else.

YOU are Special...when you join the VIP Section.

(If you're still thinking and tossing up about it...then do yourself a favor. Read this thread and then move quickly, because your life will change. Because you are getting access to programs and products that others who haven't joined are paying a lot of money for. Contact Lala by PM right now.)

Just Do It, my Friend...Sign Up Right Now Cool

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-BestB...IP-Section

PM from here...>>> "Lala - Super Moderator"

http://bestblackhatforum.com/private.php...end&uid=56

...And just say...'Yes, I want to join the VIP Section Right Now Lala. What do I have to do?'

76.gif

52.gif