9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-01-2011, 10:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2011 10:58 PM by SigmaStar.)
SUPERVIP review
To start off, let me tell about myself.I am an SEO professional and i have been in the industry for quiet some time now.
I noticed this awesome forum when someone told me about it.
So i came over and i decided to give it a try and i was interested in the VIP as well..The curiosity killed me and i finally got it.I was a little sceptical in the begining but everything looked so perfect.
And i am simply amazed.The tools,wsos,lists!Everything is amazing.
I was a vip at bhtdownloads,bht,mmd as well.But this is BRILLIANT. This is the best $50 i have spent since scrapebox.I hope that it gets even better and i am waiting eagerly for the exclusive tools section.
The price is amazing and $50 for a liftetime access to all this HIGH QUALITY stuff is a no brainer deal.
At Lala and admin: guys, increase the price ! This is totally worth it .We dont want too many people abusing it do we? ;D

At non-vips,even if its the last $50 u have,just get the supervip.I am glad i did ! You never Ever Regret it.
06-01-2011, 11:24 PM
RE: SUPERVIP review
This is a good topic you created. Stickied. :)
Lets wait for some supervip members to post their review.
Anyway thanks for the feedback.
Honestly i am really so proud to be super moderator here, i see how ADMIN works hard just to make sure that all supervip members will get MAXIMUM benefits. And yes i can see it everyday and along with the other good members here. So Good Job everyone.
06-01-2011, 11:34 PM
(06-01-2011 05:46 PM)cx123 Wrote:  Holy Cow!! The supervip is amazing! Just got it ! This so CHEAP! This should have been $1000 ! Well done lala and the admins ! Looking forward to the supervip seo tools section !

I see this guy posted this comment too. And i was really happy that all were happy! :) Thats is why i offer a LifeTime VIP for a very cheap $50 unlike other expensive VIP forum. And like i told before we are NOW far better than wpblackhat.com ($500) or isdark.com ($507) or any other VIP forum out there! Expect more good stuff to come! More suprises is awaiting! :)
06-01-2011, 11:39 PM
SuperVIP upgrade FEE should be increased but ADMIN was really generous that he always told me that we are not like the other VIP forum out there. Yeah i was thinking just for $50 and you will get lot of rare expensive good stuffs and methods. That was really a gold mine! I feel like im becoming ADDICTED already here that is why if in case i cannot share something, i feel like my day is incomplete. I'm proud to be SuperVIP member here too and saying thanks i was promoted to moderator as well! Thank you so much! SuperVIP room will really make you BUSY! Super BUSY getting lot of good stuffs!
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
06-01-2011, 11:44 PM
I want SuperVIP! It seems epic, all the latest cracked applications. I am literally sitting on my chair trembling, I cannot contain the excitement within myself.
75.gif
06-02-2011, 12:02 AM
Any updates on the "supervip tools section"?
06-02-2011, 12:17 AM
(06-02-2011 12:02 AM)cx123 Wrote:  Any updates on the "supervip tools section"?
Let me point you to the right direction!
Go to supervip special section
the click SuperVIP Seo Tools and Sofware..
or go here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Super...d-Software
From now on do Not be confused this section with SuperVIP Downloads.
cause Admin had made changes to separate tools and software. That section will be exclusively for all seo tools and software! If in case you looking for some specific tools, always use the search button cause there were lot of Seo tools and Software posted on different VIP forums. so good thing ADMIN had come up our with the new section dedicated to all SuperVIP tools and software..
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
06-02-2011, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2011 12:28 AM by SigmaStar.)
Oops i dint see that!
I know this is asking for too much.But is it possible to get imnuke and imglory?What other forums do u have in mind?
06-02-2011, 12:54 AM
what i can say more..best $50 ever to spent.yeah for lifetime,keep it more leaking from other VIP forum admin and other moderator.
06-02-2011, 02:05 AM
I just paid for the SuperVIP .. Can't wait to get it in ..

Already send a message to lala admin for my access ..

Please upgrade my account to SuperVIP
76.gif

40.gif