36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-26-2018, 11:26 PM
RE: SQLi Dumper v.8.0
I have no idea about SQL Dumber, But i think it is not working properly.
09-27-2018, 08:11 PM
SQL Dumper is one of the greatest tool which i have been using for a very long time. But most of them don't know about this.
10-15-2018, 03:06 PM
SQL Dumber is something so many users are aware of it. But i think there are so many problem raising now.
12-03-2018, 06:54 PM
Sql dumper 8.0 is an automated SQL Injection tool that helps penetration testers to find and exploit SQL Injection vulnerabilities on a web page. It can take advantage of a vulnerable web application. By using this software user can perform back-end database fingerprint, retrieve DBMS users and password hashes, dump tables and columns, fetching data from the database, running SQL statements and even accessing the underlying file system and executing commands on the operating system. The power of sql dumper 8.0 that makes it different from similar tools is its injection methods. The success rate is more than 95% at injection vulnerable targets using sql dumper 8.0. The user friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface) of sql dumper 8.0 and automated settings and detections makes it easy to use for everyone even amateur users.

61.gif