73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-17-2016, 11:54 AM
[SOON] RetsCloud - RETS Data to mySQL $1,500
Dominate your Real Estate Market

[Image: a6d257dd14cb86a91a046b30b316db59.png]

Stop following the IDX crowd, it's time to create a unique MLS home search experience for your clients. With rets,mySQL and the power of retsCloud you'll be able to stand apart from the pack and get better search engine placement.

retsCloud is a managed service that gives you access to an SQL based Real Estate database which gives Realtors and web developers an easier way to connect and work with the mass amount of Real Estate data and photos from their local board. Speed up your development and stop worrying about IDX, RETS, FTP downloads, use our simple fast SQL connection to the MLS data. Setup is fast and can be done by your team. We're currently storing and managing over 100 million MLS records and we can do the same for you.

NOTE: This is just useful for Advanced developers who is working with Real Estate based projects.

They've installed it on our server and I need someone to help me clean this badboy and possibly create an installer script so i could re-use on my other projects and share to the community. PM for those who understand PHP/MySQL very well. There is no obfuscated files, no license check, we will just rebrand this.
05-19-2016, 05:22 AM
RE: [SOON] RetsCloud - RETS Data to mySQL $1,500
Ready and waiting to help you with this, should be able to put together an installer with little problem and this is perfect for a project I am about to start!

Can not PM you as your inbox is full, please let me know when you've emptied this ;)
05-19-2016, 08:02 AM
(05-19-2016 05:22 AM)roag Wrote:  Ready and waiting to help you with this, should be able to put together an installer with little problem and this is perfect for a project I am about to start!

Can not PM you as your inbox is full, please let me know when you've emptied this ;)

Actually i'm done rebranding it and already using it on my personal website. i'm just torn between sharing the script or just let anyone who needs it create an account and use it for free.
05-19-2016, 05:02 PM
Can I access past transactions of sold property?
05-20-2016, 12:46 AM
can i get this one? thanks,
57.gif
05-20-2016, 05:04 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2016 05:07 AM by donpda.)
(05-19-2016 05:02 PM)bukuu Wrote:  Can I access past transactions of sold property?

that depends, if your RETS provider store this records. SFMLS has it but it is just a waste of db space and bandwidth if you will include that on the query instruction. normally you would just access the active and contingent records that is under your brokerage and display it on your website.

unless of course if you are developing a real estate mobile app that you need to display all possible record that your MLS can provide, so yeah it is possible. you just need to host it to a much reliable host like aws ec2 and s3 for the images.

(05-20-2016 12:46 AM)cliff1084 Wrote:  can i get this one? thanks,

almost there... wait for a few more days :)
05-20-2016, 06:22 AM
(05-20-2016 05:04 AM)donpda Wrote:  
(05-19-2016 05:02 PM)bukuu Wrote:  Can I access past transactions of sold property?

that depends, if your RETS provider store this records. SFMLS has it but it is just a waste of db space and bandwidth if you will include that on the query instruction. normally you would just access the active and contingent records that is under your brokerage and display it on your website.

unless of course if you are developing a real estate mobile app that you need to display all possible record that your MLS can provide, so yeah it is possible. you just need to host it to a much reliable host like aws ec2 and s3 for the images.

(05-20-2016 12:46 AM)cliff1084 Wrote:  can i get this one? thanks,

almost there... wait for a few more days :)

Definetely share! Would be fantastic to have such a thing freely available!! Will be watching

25.gif