59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-21-2012, 09:02 AM
RE: [SOLVED/FIXED] Malware on bestblackhatforum.com ??! Please READ everyone! Thanks!
I'm glad it is fixed, firefox shows that the forum is not malicious Smile
04-21-2012, 09:08 AM
RE: [SOLVED/FIXED] Malware on bestblackhatforum.com ??! Please READ everyone! Thanks!
Hey whatever doesn't kill only makes you stronger. Good to have the forum back on its feet.
04-27-2012, 03:15 AM
For the admin attention, it's been now 2 days, this is coming up again, infection with different url now, have a look at the photo.

http://i45.tinypic.com/k5gl1.png
04-30-2012, 04:01 PM
My AV is still showing malware alert whenever I go to BBHF.

When I click on the login button, I was redirected to russian bride's site. Only on the 2nd attempt that I was successfully logged in to BBHF.

It appears this malware issue is still not over.
Mega or MediaFire links makes life easy. Agree?
24clapping #MakeBBHFGreatAgain
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...-with-BBHF
05-11-2012, 12:00 PM
here is another.

[Image: znvq6p.png]
30.gif
05-14-2012, 07:13 PM
is it safe to be on this site ?
05-16-2012, 03:53 PM
Having problems connecting to BBHF over last couple of days.
05-16-2012, 05:13 PM
Admin this is not code injection, you have installed a nulled script on your server that has back doors and a SSH booters, remove the nulled scripts or you will get infected again. hope this helps
05-20-2012, 02:21 PM
Here is another one, it's different then before.

[Image: ncjz1w.png]
05-22-2012, 07:53 PM
Hi Admin

Sorry for all your troubles with hackers with nothing to do. This is a great forum and we all appreciate all you do to keep it active and the best forum out their.

Is their anyone we can write to on your behalf.
I git the error messages but I knew they were bogus and hit continue.

Thanks
JOE
55.gif

16.gif