10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-17-2014, 04:32 PM
SOCIAL LED FREAK
Has anyone used Social Lead Freak.
03-21-2014, 02:43 AM
RE:
I use FB Group Snatcher. ONly thing is when you click on a group with thousands of members you have to keep scrolling down and click 'View More' to grab all of their UID's. So a group with lets say 5k members it takes a good 10-15 mins to grab all the ID's. From what I've seen you don't have to do that with Social Lead Freak. So I've debated purchasing but haven't made the plunge quite yet
03-21-2014, 04:36 AM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2014 03:30 PM by Bulet.)
RE:
You can also give try to FB lead chef. The cracked version is already available and it seems to be working fine.
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!
03-22-2014, 12:09 AM
RE:
FB lead chef is good, version 1.8 is floating somewhere on the forums. Just don't use your main account, facebook is blocking it after a lot of scraping.
03-22-2014, 01:51 AM
RE:
Update: I did go buy it yesterday. So haven't had a ton of data go through. However, my initial CPC was much lower than if I just specified certain interests like you normally would do. Also, I do like that you can pull from people that are active on certain pages (comments and likes). Anyway, I'll try and give another update once I see some more data go through
72.gif
03-22-2014, 04:17 PM
RE:
Here is the software with license http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ng-Version
I have used it its great software
rep if i deserve

41.gif