59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-04-2017, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2017 12:14 AM by Theo1.)
"SLAVERY PERSISTS IN AMERICA"- One of the SCARIEST 6-page Reports You Will Ever Read!
Well I don't know where this report came from, I think it just showed up on one of my hard-drives as an apparition (as in ghost!) but when I read through it, it was truly a SCARY experience-

If THIS doesn't jump-start your entrepreneurial BLOOD to get the Heck out of the J.ust O.ver B.roke tomorrow, then you don't have a pulse-

I DARE you to read it and not be scared out of your WITS!

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/faabem8buyh7e3m/Slavery_Persists_in_America.pdf

(Mediafire was my only option today...)
05-05-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: "SLAVERY PERSISTS IN AMERICA"- One of the SCARIEST 6-page Reports You Will Ever Read!
I've seen this before.

It is/was a product used to draw people into MLM as a way of becoming their own boss.

WW
05-05-2017, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2017 01:49 PM by Theo1.)
RE: "SLAVERY PERSISTS IN AMERICA"- One of the SCARIEST 6-page Reports You Will Ever Read!
Yeah I figured it was something like that- I tried the link in the pdf but it's a dead domain-

I have NEVER been a fan of MLM for all sorts of reasons, but you ever read Halbert's awesome newsletter where he explains why MLM sucks? His argument is flawless- If everybody would read just that one issue, they'd stay away from MLM forever-

In any case, there is so much scary truth and images packed into this report, the herds on the freeway, the cubicle slaves with the rings in their noses, people staring at themselves in the mirror looking back at the depressing reflection of what they could have, should have been-Scary wake up call!

If the ideas here can't motivate people to forget the J.O.B. and venture out on their own, nothing will I think!
05-18-2017, 10:46 AM
Rep for sharing...........
08-16-2018, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2018 04:06 PM by Lumos.)
Question RE: "SLAVERY PERSISTS IN AMERICA"- One of the SCARIEST 6-page Reports You Will Ever Read!
Just found this thread - sad that I didn't see it before.
I'd love to read this report.

Any chance of a re-up ??
Thanks
67.gif
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
08-16-2018, 05:40 PM
RE: "SLAVERY PERSISTS IN AMERICA"- One of the SCARIEST 6-page Reports You Wi...
(05-05-2017 01:46 PM)Theo1 Wrote:  Yeah I figured it was something like that- I tried the link in the pdf but it's a dead domain-

I have NEVER been a fan of MLM for all sorts of reasons, but you ever read Halbert's awesome newsletter where he explains why MLM sucks? His argument is flawless- If everybody would read just that one issue, they'd stay away from MLM forever-

In any case, there is so much scary truth and images packed into this report, the herds on the freeway, the cubicle slaves with the rings in their noses, people staring at themselves in the mirror looking back at the depressing reflection of what they could have, should have been-Scary wake up call!

If the ideas here can't motivate people to forget the J.O.B. and venture out on their own, nothing will I think!

If anyone wanted to read that newsletter from Halbert, you can see it here:

https://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/new...keting.htm
08-17-2018, 12:01 PM
As requested- Re-up!

Code:
https://www83.zippyshare.com/v/qG07Ycbj/file.html
08-17-2018, 12:16 PM
Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10

Thanks so very much for this re-up Theo1 !!!
(+Rep added, of course.)
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
08-17-2018, 02:06 PM
RE: "SLAVERY PERSISTS IN AMERICA"- One of the SCARIEST 6-page Reports You Wi...
Thanks smithnowt- I think I'm seeing at least in quadruplicate!

(08-17-2018 12:16 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10 Perfect 10

Thanks so very much for this re-up Theo1 !!!
(+Rep added, of course.)
08-19-2018, 01:34 AM
D'oh!
If only slavery persisted in America...
It exist everywhere, in every country, in every city or village!

Say, the Africans and East-Europeans--the members of EU!--
get sold for hard jobbings every day to frenchies, teutons, dutch etc.

Open the mouth and one find themselves in the street w/ no cent paid for the job done!

Then again, DEU abolished in 2010, yep, in 2010! the anti-humane
treatment of young W.German offspring. These were forced to become
sorta "pensioners" in specialized real torture camps just because they
weren't a voiceless teenagers...

And only in 2015 Germans abolished the law allowed to beat
their kids till their nearly death...yikes!

Thus, when wondering where all these supremacist comes from,
pls, check out the laws of your proper country, first off!

Main meaning is that doesn't matter the humans racial difference,
all matter only how wealthy one is!

Cool
69.gif

44.gif