69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-09-2014, 07:58 AM
RE:
If I was you I will go for cheapseovps.com. I was at their website and their offer not like the other providers. They offer VPS with SEO tools. So you pay for your Dedicated resources and you also get administrative rights. Other provider are like shared webhosting, they offer one server and all connect to it via remote desktop... Maybe other can see your files too..
05-09-2014, 08:46 AM
RE:
There are 2 good threads about Windows VPS starting from $6-$7 monthly. And almost all the tools you can find here for free.
[+] Reps 42rock
05-09-2014, 03:44 PM
RE:
GSA SER all the way in! This is a must have tool for every SEO in my opinion. It is a really bad ass software with great support and they update it on a daily basis.
I have been using GSA SER for quite a while so if you have any questions feel free to ask me anytime!
05-09-2014, 09:52 PM
RE:
Sorry, but I disagree with you, the tools that offer can not be founded for free as the tools that you can find out for free in this forum or in other free forums are not working properly and outdated. Their software updates are stable and fast.

Maybe I will sign up for a 6 dollar VPS if I was new to do some practice or test a VPS, but not for long as their servers are usually overselled and slow compared to other providers.
(05-09-2014 08:46 AM)SYS Wrote:  There are 2 good threads about Windows VPS starting from $6-$7 monthly. And almost all the tools you can find here for free.
05-09-2014, 11:05 PM
RE:
(05-09-2014 09:52 PM)bryansmith Wrote:  Sorry, but I disagree with you, the tools that offer can not be founded for free as the tools that you can find out for free in this forum or in other free forums are not working properly and outdated. Their software updates are stable and fast.

Maybe I will sign up for a 6 dollar VPS if I was new to do some practice or test a VPS, but not for long as their servers are usually overselled and slow compared to other providers.
(05-09-2014 08:46 AM)SYS Wrote:  There are 2 good threads about Windows VPS starting from $6-$7 monthly. And almost all the tools you can find here for free.
Yes, not all cracked soft work fine. Was just tip for starting without budget. But for $200 i got LAIO, Scrapebox and The Best Spinner. Then pay $6-$10 only for the good KVM Windows Hosting. I am aware about overselling, being admin for almost 20 years. Thanks for your note.

@StoimenIliev i am curious If you'll publish tutorial how to achieve with LAIO the same results like GSA SER for tiered link building, following the Jacob King update tutorial
Code:
http://www.jacobking.com/broken-tiered-link-building
sorry for the offtopic,
32.gif
[+] Reps 42rock
05-10-2014, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2014 12:54 AM by StoimenIliev.)
RE:
(05-09-2014 11:05 PM)SYS Wrote:  @StoimenIliev i am curious If you'll publish tutorial how to achieve with LAIO the same results like GSA SER for tiered link building, following the Jacob King update tutorial
Code:
http://www.jacobking.com/broken-tiered-link-building
sorry for the offtopic,
Well, Licorne AIO just doesnt support as many platforms as GSA SER. We have a tutorial on how to use the diagram wizzard and make tiers, you can also select the PR and OBL, which is really nice and you should always use it. I cannot tell you my exact settings since I am alsways experimenting with them. The tighter they are, the better :)
Other than that this tutorial by Jacob is no new stuff. It's the same old tiered pyramid, just with more tight settings. I have been doing this shit since the beginning.

I hope I have been of any help!

P.S I'll be launching really soon a GSA SER service, which is going to be limited to no more than 100 people (Most probably less). Subscribe, if you'd like to get notified when that happens and take a look before it's too late.

All the best,
Stoimen
05-11-2014, 05:04 AM
RE:
Hey guys.. if you are looking for Windows VPS, try cheapseovps . they give 25% discount also. actually discount is not important :) important thing is they give good service for very cheap price. Smile
05-11-2014, 03:18 PM
RE:
Consider trying out hoststage and poweruphosting, which is what I'm using now and for many SEO professional. They are average-priced but they works reliably.
++ Reps would be appreciated
05-11-2014, 03:31 PM
RE:
GSA is the best.
05-12-2014, 05:03 PM
RE:
Please Don't download it.There is the key logger inside this app

SHIT Don't try it

[Image: original.gif]
14.gif

39.gif