55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-07-2013, 03:25 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 03:27 AM by runboxxx.)
RE: SEO is 100% dead.
(01-30-2013 08:42 AM)sumusiko Wrote:  My sites are 1 month - 1 month and half old and I'm trying to rank them for a couple keywords.

they both finished google dance about 2 weeks ago.

site # 1 was top 40 for main keyword and top 8 for second keyword.
Site # 2 was top 20 for both keywords.

First site mantained for a few days and second got to #14 for both keywords.

However for the past week and a bit more my sites are fked up for no reason.

Site # 1 top 36 for main keyword (got to #20 before.) and top #12-18 for second keyword when it was #7-8 2 weeks ago.

Site # 2 top 20-25 for main keyword and not in top 250 for second keyword.

Both of them dropped for NO reason.

I have been getting 5-10 backlinks per day (atleast ahrefs are finding 5-10 everyday) and they just keep dropping.

I
optimized my site , the keywords are now between 1.8-2.7% and they are
in H1 , H2 , H3 Title , Desc and both my pages got over 400 words
atleast in homepage.

50% Dofollow links , 50% Nofollow links to mantain balance.

Anchor text very diversified main keyword is only 10-15% second 10% and then generic anchors. 70%

And still they are not going up in rankings...

N#1 in rankings from my main site has 60 F****** backlinks 40 dofollow 20 nofollow and it gets 1-3 backlinks per month and its top 1 while I got 700!!! WHAT THE FUK IS THIIIIIIS?
You Just Got Knocked The F*** Out :))... sort of speaking.

The most common mistake that most people do is once they have their website online they hurry to have them websites ranked as soon as possible.
And they don't have a good strategy for this...they just use all kind of blackhat seo tools ( some of them good some of them bad) but mostly without
any strong knowledge on how this "SEO thing" work

SO they start by using all these magic softwares like SEnuke XCr ,GSA, XRummer....u name it... and blast their websites ....Into Oblivion ( as i like to say it happens)
All this softwares might be very helpful ( i have boyght couple of them) but only when having a good strategy and also reading as much as you can get your hands on regarding how
the softwares are working and what's the relationship with "The Big G"

Backlinks are not always the most important ranking factor, and not even how many anchor text keys or keywords do you have...the most important is to know how you
insert them , where , when , and what's the relationship with the rest of the content that your wp website have.

I would sugest you to review your posts and pages- edit them manually- look again on the title of each posts, also on the meta description and meta keywords...make sure every post or page contains
your main focus keyword...and most important- how many times appears on that page/post.... and so on

There is alot of work but if you do it carefuly the results will come

just as an example: i had a website ( couple of months old) with no content on it whatsoever, just the default wp hello world pages. Couple of weeks ago i started to put some good quality content on it
and 3 days ago my website got PR1 Rank....and that's something considering the fact that i had somewhere around 80 visits :))))

No automated backlinking software was used. The only plugins installed were SEO by YOAST ( which is my #1 seo plugin...i don't care about all other expensive SEO softwares on the market)
[font=arial, sans-serif]and couple of days ago i installed the wp rapidindexer, put a custom list on it and started pinging my posts.

SO in conclusion: a website with good quality content and a careful manual review will eventually count up to 75% chances that your website get indexed quick and also ranked.
02-07-2013, 03:36 AM
RE:
yes SEO is dead for bulk backlinks purchasers (Rich People), but it works better than previous because rich peoples site got sandbox and our sites can easily rank with little latest seo knowledge.

My clients are still on #1 spot because my SEO Blueprint is that much powerful...
Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]
02-07-2013, 03:57 AM
RE:
It's not backlink at all ..
What about keyword ?? meta ?? etc ??

did you optimize it ??
Hey Buddy
02-07-2013, 04:06 AM
RE:
Just stick with SEnuke at first and slowly build links. As runboxxx said most people have no F***** clue how to do SEO.

They just blast away. But remember you need to have good traffic coming to your site for Google to see that your site is being used properly and is interesting to people.

I've tested everything and I'm a big fan of SEnuke. I noticed lately that campaigns aren't doing FUK all. But I spread them out now over 30 days and noticed huge difference.

If you are going to use SEO Tools and I really suggest ONLY Senuke at first than build them slow. And I mean constant but slow. Build yourself about 10 SEnuke campaigns and spread them out over 30 days. Your not trying to win a backlink war anymore. Your trying to get ranked and get quality views at the same time. Google watches now how long they are on your website what page they look at everything now. Same as they started on youtube like 3-4 years ago. Speaking of youtube it's a great place to get your traffic rolling as well. Make a shit ton of videos and don't be lazy MAKE THEM YOURSELF. Once you get the traffic rolling and after about a month of slowly building links you can step it up a bit more. But I would be very careful with Xrumer now. Host gator will ban your site and many other places just by looking at your backlinks.

I've had many customers tell me this and it's not cool. Just start it slow get some quality traffic and your good.
Smile USA, Germany And Russian Servers At Your Service! http://>>>[[[Please report this thread/post because this was been flagged as SPAM]]]<<<.com Blush
02-07-2013, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 06:44 AM by sumusiko.)
RE:
Don't come and tell me I don't know seo or I don't know how to use SEO tools or say that i just "blasted" my site. My site has been looked at by a guy from here who is pretty well known for seo (can't remember name) he told me what was wrong , the main stuff being not enough content and nothing. However I got PR now, got more content and adding more daily and still nothing.

Also stfu with the bullshit about my site being sandboxed or blasted to oblivion because if that was true my website wouldn't even be in top 30 nor top 100.

Managed to rank a clients website for a 50k exact searches to top 1 in google in 1 month with only 2 senuke campaign yet I've done so much more to my sites and done so many things that i could have done for my client and didn't and still I can't rank.
70.gif
02-07-2013, 07:16 AM
RE:
Errr, you're sites are just over 1 month old each.... you were being ranked higher because you had new content and a new site, and new content is interesting for searchers. Now you have your true rankings, and you continue from there. SEO is not dead, it just isn't something that takes a few weeks to get top 5 spots.... how old are those domains?

You want traffic now, go buy some Adwords, SEO might take a while.
02-07-2013, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2013 08:32 AM by ZoneMe.)
RE:
Yes always, On page optimization also no.1 factor.But if your believe it or not site ranked with out on page optimization.

Just search google "click here" it's ranked #1 but you cannot see any where this keyword.It's ranked #1 spot because only BACKLINKS!
02-13-2013, 04:35 AM
RE:
Maybe you bought blasts from fiverr thats why you think it's dead.
02-13-2013, 05:04 AM
RE:
Not At All... google is now with us and NOT with richy rich marketer who build old style link blast.... I proved it. lol!
02-22-2013, 08:56 PM
RE:
you obviously know nothing about seo
61.gif

27.gif