62.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-01-2014, 09:21 AM
RE:
Crappy websites are dead indeed.
06-01-2014, 01:19 PM
RE:
This is an idiot post, If SEO is dead then SEO companies will be dead too!
++ Reps would be appreciated
06-01-2014, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2014 02:51 PM by pheonix300.)
RE:
SEO Cant Die Dude!! If It happens SE's are dead..... Be calm and observe

[Image: 9LXkP20.png]
06-01-2014, 03:24 PM
RE:
If Google dead, SEO could be dead.
06-06-2014, 06:29 PM
RE:
I think the focus has shifted on building assets rather than churn and burn spammy keyword stuffed sites. You can still do that for tier 2 and 3, but for the money site, the focus should be on quality on LSI keywords, which naturally gives you a wide keyword profile.
38.gif
06-11-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: SEO is 100% dead.
(01-30-2013 08:42 AM)sumusiko Wrote:  My sites are 1 month - 1 month and half old and I'm trying to rank them for a couple keywords.

they both finished google dance about 2 weeks ago.

site # 1 was top 40 for main keyword and top 8 for second keyword.
Site # 2 was top 20 for both keywords.

First site mantained for a few days and second got to #14 for both keywords.

However for the past week and a bit more my sites are fked up for no reason.

Site # 1 top 36 for main keyword (got to #20 before.) and top #12-18 for second keyword when it was #7-8 2 weeks ago.

Site # 2 top 20-25 for main keyword and not in top 250 for second keyword.

Both of them dropped for NO reason.

I have been getting 5-10 backlinks per day (atleast ahrefs are finding 5-10 everyday) and they just keep dropping.

I
optimized my site , the keywords are now between 1.8-2.7% and they are
in H1 , H2 , H3 Title , Desc and both my pages got over 400 words
atleast in homepage.

50% Dofollow links , 50% Nofollow links to mantain balance.

Anchor text very diversified main keyword is only 10-15% second 10% and then generic anchors. 70%

And still they are not going up in rankings...

N#1 in rankings from my main site has 60 F****** backlinks 40 dofollow 20 nofollow and it gets 1-3 backlinks per month and its top 1 while I got 700!!! WHAT THE FUK IS THIIIIIIS?
you need to understand how site ranking works don't expect magic to happen overnight for some site it takes months for site to get to the top position of the keyword you are targeting hence patience is highly needed and do not stop backlinking ; Also it could be that your site is experincing google dance which is normal for a new site which is just a month old . my advice is that you should keep backlinking as well as creating 2 and 3 tier backlinks for with time you will get there
06-11-2014, 02:40 AM
RE:
Yes I guess the sites you are working on new and it will take some time for keywords to come up.
06-25-2014, 08:34 AM
RE:
Hummingbird, sir. Hummingbird! Don't even try automatic backlinking, Google is always 1 or 1 million steps ahead of you. Just do what you can with manual backlinking. All those softwares, bots, websites, sellers who are saying that they are google safe, DON'T BELIEVE THEM! Nothing of these mentioned are Google Safe! Good content will always rank you on google. So focus on that and you'll be good!
06-25-2014, 01:05 PM
another clueless backlinker
i have ranked several sites WITHOUT backlinks, and saying seo is dead, just shows you do not understand seo, seo no longer requires backlinks, BACKLINKS ARE DEAD, not seo! very simple, your results are getting worse is all the proof the rest of us need, until you wake up, you will keep getting lost in the serps, and if your backlinks are on unrelated sites, you can get totally bounced from the serps... no, seo is not dead, it is evolving, it is getting BETTER! it is removing the spammers and scammers, and all of their worthless junk... and helping people who know what seo actually is, actually helping some seo agencies, like mine, get more business than we can handle...not trusting a scammer, like i exposed recently, or the one i exposed before him, and so on... you have experienced the true value of backlinks, THEY are dead! the worst thing is the world is telling a lead, a potential client, 'sorry, i cannot help you, you have been blacklisted by google, yahoo, bing and a dozen more search engines!' when you get slapped hard like that, your website cannot get ANY help, the sad thing is there are scammers popping up selling their 'expert' services promising people they can fix a google slap and or ban.... if you get banned, sorry, you are banned, that cannot get fixed, those are same people that caused this problem in the first place, those are same scammers selling bogus seo advice and training seminars... here is a free tip, if you need to buy a proxy to create backlinks, THAT is spam, and will get you slapped by the serps!

insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over again expecting DIFFERENT results... keep creating bogus backlinks and keep reaping the same 'reward'
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
06-25-2014, 03:38 PM
RE:
Seo will never dies unless backlinks, etc is not a factor anymore.
76.gif

13.gif