59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-28-2019, 03:49 AM
SEO for a site where there are NO BLOGS?!!!
I am facing a particular hurdle in SEO-ptimizing a site where there are not many blogs. It's a highly niche sports topic where only a few (maybe 2-3 blogs) are authoritative. Rest are either online game sites or ecommerce sites. Now, those handful of blogs are not ready to link back as generously as in other more active broader niches like blogging, health or such.

How do you think I should build backlinks to my site in such a case? Any advice is deeply appreciated.
11-08-2019, 02:49 AM
RE: SEO for a site where there are NO BLOGS?!!!
There are many ways to make backlinks for such websites. Like making slides, PDF, DOC, and infographics for your sport niche website. Also, you can analyze your competitors how they have build backlinks and copy their ways.
There are some website which can give you several types of backlinks. 100% relevancy is not always the case. You should also get backlinks from other niche or related website's links.
11-30-2019, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2019 06:14 PM by khawk1.)
Forget about backlinks. Google care less and less about backlinks..
Spend your time building quality content.
Example if you are selling something, your product should be something you write yourself, NOT some bullshit copy/paste from another source.
The fact is that over time if you are building a good site, where you have unique content, you will rank, and make money.
Naturally, it's hard to say something more specific since you do not share any specifics.
If you absolutely wish to add some backlinks, make some videos on the subject of your site, and put on Youtube, Daily motion and Vimeo.
Also, you can add Instagram and facebook page + Pinterest.
All backlinks..
01-05-2020, 06:30 AM
(11-30-2019 06:11 PM)khawk1 Wrote:  Forget about backlinks. Google care less and less about backlinks..
Spend your time building quality content.
Example if you are selling something, your product should be something you write yourself, NOT some bullshit copy/paste from another source.
The fact is that over time if you are building a good site, where you have unique content, you will rank, and make money.
Naturally, it's hard to say something more specific since you do not share any specifics.
If you absolutely wish to add some backlinks, make some videos on the subject of your site, and put on Youtube, Daily motion and Vimeo.
Also, you can add Instagram and facebook page + Pinterest.
All backlinks..

I couldn't agree more with you , add good content and good backlinks from high DA sites like youtube and facebook not necessarily similar sites to yours
01-29-2020, 12:39 AM
(11-08-2019 02:49 AM)bc090402913 Wrote:  There are many ways to make backlinks for such websites. Like making slides, PDF, DOC, and infographics for your sport niche website. Also, you can analyze your competitors how they have build backlinks and copy their ways.
There are some website which can give you several types of backlinks. 100% relevancy is not always the case. You should also get backlinks from other niche or related website's links.

Thanks, I completely agree with you.
47.gif
03-31-2020, 05:07 PM
(10-28-2019 03:49 AM)schttrj Wrote:  I am facing a particular hurdle in SEO-ptimizing a site where there are not many blogs. It's a highly niche sports topic where only a few (maybe 2-3 blogs) are authoritative. Rest are either online game sites or ecommerce sites. Now, those handful of blogs are not ready to link back as generously as in other more active broader niches like blogging, health or such.

How do you think I should build backlinks to my site in such a case? Any advice is deeply appreciated.

Publish your company news. ...
Create a video library in your resource section. ...
Write testimonials and customer case studies. ...
Build a helpful resource section. ...
Highlight your company with team profiles. ...
Link those links. ...
Revisit the wish list. ...
Keep an eye on analytics.
06-11-2020, 10:34 AM
Guest posts and good content.

35.gif