45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-16-2023, 03:22 PM
SEO doesn't change...
Hey guys, so I've been doing this for a very long time. I learned that SEO hasn't really changed much in the past 20 years or so. Not saying it's getting easier but it's getting competitive. Tools are changing as well when it comes to SEO and what I've learned is you really don't need to pay for the keyword tools at all. Honestly, I don't mind paying $5-$10/m just to show my support but you don't really need it.

What matters is high quality content. People want to see that stuff, not a one page website like years ago. I say, what you put in is what you will reap. Quality content is like mandatory, look at the YouTube videos and you see how much time they put in to edit the videos, same with movies, video games, etc. All quality content. The same could be said with content for websites.

What about backlinks? I don't do it. It's important but I don't focus on it. To me backlinks is like you're chasing women... If people like my content, they will refer me on their website. That's how I see backlinks. Somebody is linking back to your site, not the other way around.

Yes SEO is long term, but once it's making money for years to come, you could flip it. Nobody don't want an employee that works today, quit tomorrow or work for a few months and quit. Not saying PPC is short term but it's how you play it. PPC will always be faster cause you're putting your own money on the line.

Anyway, I just wanted to give back to the community. Thank you for your guys services! Salute! ?
08-16-2023, 10:06 PM
RE: SEO doesn't change...
That was an awesome short statement and I totally agree with every word.
09-08-2023, 12:31 AM
I agree. Stick to the main pillars of SEO and you ll do just fine. Long run business
09-20-2023, 02:57 AM
It is just that currently more difficult to rank @ 1st page. Too competitive. Too many sites out there.
12-16-2023, 07:32 AM
nice post thank you
17.gif

35.gif