11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-07-2016, 08:04 PM
SEO and Reputation Management
Hey there SEO Experts,

just wanted to run a situation by you about possible scenarios for my client.

I have a client that has no website (they are in a traditional niche) and they have 1 article that says something bad about them. This article is just a wordpress free blog that sits on page 4 of google for their company name.

Now this company has a budget and they want to get rid of this particular keyword.

What are the options?

Also what can we do if we want to continually rank articles on free blogs and other third-party sites since they are not open to creating their own website (I've told them multiple times about the benefits but they're adamant)

So what would you do if you were in my situation?

Here are some things i've thought about:

1) report the wordpress site (or do some negative SEO on it)

2) rank other sites to lower the rank of this particular wordpress blog post.

P.S. If you have companies or agencies that can do this please feel free to PM me. I would love it if they were from the BBHF forum. Since I am outsourcing the job.
10-07-2016, 08:40 PM
RE: SEO and Reputation Management
First if you don't have experience then watch "Reputation Management Hacks" course. Secondly if you do know what you are doing then simply rank other sites/pages to make that site disappear. Lastly, try to convince them on making a website or if they just want to stay local then build citations for them on review websites and make facebook/ twitter/ instagram pages and ask them for advertisement budget. You can easily rank like this.
10-08-2016, 12:42 AM
In all honesty the odds of someone clicking to page 4 to read something about the business is slim and none....if it's a local biz and they really were concerned about it it would be real simple to bump that down further with a press release and then syndicate out to a few hundred sites....

Your best bet is to focus on reviews and citations ......we have a service that does this....
10-08-2016, 03:02 PM
Well, you could always go behind their backs and create a website saying nothing but good things about them. Flood it with traffic either organic or bought. Fastest would obviously be the latter and there are some really good sources like utlimatewebtraffic, trafmasters and so on... This will cost you time and/or money, but problem solved... Just my 2 cents tho...
10-18-2016, 07:22 PM
OK, You are sharing a very nice information......
70.gif
11-08-2016, 07:25 PM
Yes, Very Interesting, but i want to say that you can execute this article for different purpose.
11-14-2016, 05:38 AM
I would not reccomend the whole Negative SEO thing, you will not be able to do a Blog Post Blast to undermine a website with good authority, the Google guys are not stupid to fall for that one. Consider "Positive" SEO to change the Page 1 Landscape, it is long road, so I would not make huge promises. Personally I did't find Chad Kimball's course very usefull by itself, surelly I might have worked at some point, But nowadays it is difficult, also consider that microwork sites might not have services on the location desired. Trust me it is a difficult project, but on the bright side you only have one article to handle, in my projects I have often had 5 results to cover up = mad difficult.

Good Luck
CRYPTO DOMAINS ARE FLIPPING VERY HIGH ON OpenSea

Get $10 OFF with your purchase

I'M INVESTING HARD IN THESE DOMAINS.

75.gif