54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-12-2016, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2016 10:43 PM by iamsurf3r.)
SEO Cloaking - Safe Way to earn with Affiliate?
Lots of IM'ers trying to rank their websites high and use Affiliate Partnership to earn money with traffic, at the same time. Looks like this is mutually exclusive conditions.

There are different methods how to hide something from search engines (Google) or show something different instead of what normal visitors see with their usual internet browsers.

1. Catch bots by User-Agent or IP with web-server rules
  2. Catch bots by User-Agent or IP with php
  3. Javascript manipulations with DOM elements after window.onload

I've found that noone of the mentioned methods could save your website from SEO Cloaking Detection. So, even if you use mixed methods one day you will be caught by Search Engines themselves and your ranks will blow as fast as you earned them.

There is another method on how to bypass Cloaking Detection - use redirection to another site/page before letting your visitors go to your Affiliate link. This way is useful to pass SEO Cloaking Detection process, so both search engine bots and visitors will see the same content. But, after they will go to such intermediate links they will see different results, depending on User-Agent or IP (Cookies, Referrer, any other parameters to detect search engine bot).

This method is widely used, but there are still lots of plugins/scripts/manuals with old methods, which will not pass Cloaking Detection, being actively sold.

I believe that the most valuable methods usually not shared in public or even in VIP forums, so this thread is for all people who research in this area.

What is your method to rank your website while using Affiliate Partnership links, banners, iframes and etc?

Do you think it is good to share such info in public or it is better to safely use it and not talk much about it, so it will work longer and you will have lesser competitiveness in your niches?

Should I delete this thread or keep it alive?
02-13-2016, 12:04 AM
RE: SEO Cloaking - Safe Way to earn with Affiliate?
PLEASE, keep this topic, for sure!
THX for your time to open it at all.
Very important as we all depending
quite a lot on the aff links ya...
+REPped!
02-13-2016, 01:11 AM
Looks like I've found the best method that could be used to make you profit. It is so simple and well-known.. AJAX. It can let your pages load faster for google bots = bring more ranking, and it will exclude cloaking at all. You will just load all additional content (images, js, css, flash) after the body/document/window .onload. Isn't it so simple as powerful?

You can hire js+php developer to write it for you in the way you will like it, if you can't do it by yourself.

There's no need to detect User-Agent or IP and waste your pageload time.. Google deprecated AJAX crawling scheme, so you can safely use AJAX and be happy! 47happy

Good luck for all of us!

You're welcome to add any useful info to this thread! ;)
02-18-2016, 06:34 AM
302 is a temporary redirect and is a safe way of cloaking your affiliate links
02-20-2016, 01:45 PM
(02-12-2016 10:42 PM)iamsurf3r Wrote:  I believe that the most valuable methods usually not shared in public or even in VIP forums, so this thread is for all people who research in this area.

And that's always what complete LOSERS who aren't MEMBERS of BBHF VIP always say!

Do you have any idea of how foolish you all sound? How can you know what is discussed in BBHF VIP if you aren't members???

If you are not prepared to pay Lala just $50 for BBHF VIP membership, you are a low life bu11sh1tting loser - probably still living with his parents.

This is why most of you never become successful or make any money - you listen to the thoughts of idiots, while us BBHF VIPs are making the money and laughing at you fools.

But please continue. Even us BBHF VIPs need a laugh now and again :-)
62.gif
02-22-2016, 07:35 PM
(02-20-2016 01:45 PM)kirstie Wrote:  
(02-12-2016 10:42 PM)iamsurf3r Wrote:  I believe that the most valuable methods usually not shared in public or even in VIP forums, so this thread is for all people who research in this area.

And that's always what complete LOSERS who aren't MEMBERS of BBHF VIP always say!

Do you have any idea of how foolish you all sound? How can you know what is discussed in BBHF VIP if you aren't members???

If you are not prepared to pay Lala just $50 for BBHF VIP membership, you are a low life bu11sh1tting loser - probably still living with his parents.

This is why most of you never become successful or make any money - you listen to the thoughts of idiots, while us BBHF VIPs are making the money and laughing at you fools.

While you abused this thread (btw, contrary to the general forum rules) I'll not blame you, but I think you should not blame those people who are not VIP.

Sometimes you don't need VIP membership to know useful information that can make you profit. And, visa-verse, sometimes there are people who pay for VIP and can't properly use what they get.

Everyone has own secrets, each one has talents and skills with which he copes better than others. All people can bring something new. That what I was talking about - research and helpful tips.

Some people doesn't make research and start using the info that they have discovered with no luck, others doing lots of research (also sitting too much time in forums and downloading every software, wso, etc) and can't even start..

I've made my own research and shared what I've found, but you should use it wisely to get fine results.

If you can add any good tips about SEO cloaking and using affiliate partnership while ranking website high, then you're welcome!
02-23-2016, 07:38 PM
(02-20-2016 01:45 PM)kirstie Wrote:  

You sound more foolish then the OP and looks like you get off trash talking online....

7.gif