56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-01-2014, 05:17 AM
SENuke Vs. OMG Machines NHB!!!
Which would you recommend (aka which is better): SENuke Xcr or OMG Machines NHB (1st version)? Can you give a short explanation?
05-01-2014, 11:10 AM
RE: SENuke Vs. OMG Machines NHB!!!
(05-01-2014 05:17 AM)tom12983 Wrote:  Which would you recommend (aka which is better): SENuke Xcr or OMG Machines NHB (1st version)? Can you give a short explanation?
Your talking apples and oranges here my friend.... Undecided

Senuke XCR is only a piece of software, OMG is a complete training course in which you can use/not use Senuke XCR to implement what they teach you in the course if you wish.....

don't forget to click the rep button on the right and show us some looovve!!
Cool

There's only two ways to be deceived: believing something that's NOT true; and not believing something that IS true!
05-02-2014, 09:42 AM
RE:
nhb is a training course and has nothing to do with senuke, they use magic submitter and gsa in there new course, i'm sure the same methods can be applied over to senuke tho, nhb / project x is mostly about building private blog networks and getting clients.
05-10-2014, 11:33 AM
RE: SENuke Vs. OMG Machines NHB!!!
(05-01-2014 11:10 AM)Shakespeare Wrote:  
(05-01-2014 05:17 AM)tom12983 Wrote:  Which would you recommend (aka which is better): SENuke Xcr or OMG Machines NHB (1st version)? Can you give a short explanation?
Your talking apples and oranges here my friend.... Undecided

Senuke XCR is only a piece of software, OMG is a complete training course in which you can use/not use Senuke XCR to implement what they teach you in the course if you wish.....
I have Senuke Xcr and Kontent Machine. I am hoping to have a short learning curve to implement the teachings of OMG Machines NHB Project X. Any other advice that you might have that will help a stumblin' and bumblin' noob such as myself sir? Huh
05-10-2014, 11:33 AM
RE:
(05-02-2014 09:42 AM)inferno885 Wrote:  nhb is a training course and has nothing to do with senuke, they use magic submitter and gsa in there new course, i'm sure the same methods can be applied over to senuke tho, nhb / project x is mostly about building private blog networks and getting clients.
Information is much appreciated sir. +Rep for you.
24.gif

58.gif