55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-07-2015, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2015 12:44 PM by SubZero.)
[SELL] Complete Weight Loss Sales Funnel, generating $780/month
Hey guys,

I have a listing actually on Flippa, ending in less than 24h. I just noticed that we have a nice Flippa forum on BBHF, so I thought I could take this opportunity to introduce you to my auction, even though it's almost ended.

Website Name : Weight Loss Factor Program

Have a look :
http://divine-fitness.com/bbhf

It's a complete Sales Funnel in the Weight Loss niche, generating money with a CPA offer from MaxBounty.

My website is quite new, so it's still a PR0 on Google (oh well, apparently big G doesn't update the PRs anymore) - but generating $780 in less than a month.
Some more stats...

Optin Rate : +/- 60%
EPC : 4.37 (avg)
Page Views (monthly) : 470
Unique Visits (monthly) : 335
Sales : $780 (in 3 weeks)
Expenses : $210
ROI : 371%
Traffic Source : Solo Ads only (haven't tried PPC yet)

I don't get many visitors yet, because my only source of traffic is Solos for now. But from what I saw, the optin rate was very great and I got a decent amount of subscribers/sales.

Check this out:
http://divine-fitness.com/bbhf
[Image: fhsuxic.gif]

The day Micro$oft makes a product that doesn't s**k, is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.
03-07-2015, 08:42 PM
RE:
Looks good. This is what I was looking for.

Lets see.
03-27-2015, 10:58 PM
RE:
PM me your reserve price plus revenue proof and how did you drive traffic?
04-24-2015, 03:05 AM
RE: [SELL] Complete Weight Loss Sales Funnel, generating $780/month
I see traffic is through solo ads, the site was unsold for a second time with a bid of $350 - whats the reserve?
04-30-2015, 02:03 PM
Excellent share, thanks alot
66.gif
05-08-2015, 06:41 PM
Pls PM ur Source of traffic and the cost of the website.
05-14-2015, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2015 12:44 PM by SubZero.)
(04-24-2015 03:05 AM)xploit Wrote:  I see traffic is through solo ads, the site was unsold for a second time with a bid of $350 - whats the reserve?

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for the late reply. I forgot to follow this thread, so I missed a couple of replies.

WeightLossFactorProgram is still available for purchase!
Keep reading...

The website has been sold 48 hours before the end of the auction. The guy who bought the site made an offer to me ($2,000) and he asked me to stop the auction. That's what I did.

I was trying to help him send the money through Escrow, because it was his 1st time using this system to transfer money. The guy was REALLY happy to buy the website, and he was also very happy of the discussion we had each day by email. We discussed for about 9 days, and then one morning, he told me that his girlfriend just lost her job, so he would need to cancel our agreement... What a loss of time! :(

So basically, YES, the website would still be available. I'm very busy building a virtual store these days, so I don't have much time to buy any other solo ads for this website. I don't have time neither - to re-list it on Flippa. So I may accept ANY kind of decent offer!

BTW, here's the link to the 2nd listing on Flippa :
https://flippa.com/4375161-weight-loss-s...g-epc-3-60
(Please scroll down the page to see the attachments, you will be able to see stats/revenues.

You can also click here for a quick overview of everything :
https://flippa.com/auctions/4375161/atta...063051.jpg

If anyone is interested, PM me an offer.

Cheers!

SubZero
[Image: fhsuxic.gif]

The day Micro$oft makes a product that doesn't s**k, is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

71.gif