71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

12-27-2017, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2017 03:38 PM by Ryan Tan.)
SCAMMER Filling Paypal Chargeback - BE CAREFUL
Hello there,

If you are trading something in the "Wanted To Buy or Trade" Section, be very careful, there is a small group of people whom I think are related or the same people with multiple accounts who go around looking for something to buy and once they receive their product they file a resolution case in a attempts to get their money back.

Just as recently I had to deal with 2 PayPal chargeback from people whom I suspect know each other.

So be careful with whom you trade and always double check or you will end up with 2 resolution case like me for no reason.

I also recommend you to ask the buyer to send the payment as a "gift" and to make sure that he adds the message, "I have received the product, and I am completely satisfied, Thank you.", so that if the buyer attempt to scam you then you will be safe and win the chargeback.

I did not name anyone, since I know that nothing will happen to them, in the end, i won the resolution case, since the buyer did not have anything to prove his claim and he was obviously lying, but I was more worried about having my PayPal account limited than losing the case, which I won.
Closed

42.gif