65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-11-2012, 09:46 AM
Root is here :)
Well hello everyone,

I am rootxdefiance a.k.a Julian and I am a Germany Internet addicted guy :D. I actually just found this Website by searching hackforums.net for better Websites then itself.

Ye...well what could I say, I am currently into learning using *nix Systems and working with it, as well as learning the Command Line.

And because I am interested in General making money online, I found here my place to stay, since here are just AWESOME shared for free ! Not like on hackforums with there sh!t like : pm me for the ebook and only if your L33t oder U3ber and so.

Well, well also I currently trying fiverr.com to make some money but it doesn't work that well as you might see on the screen below :S

[Image: screenshot12oa.png]

Ye..I guess that all for now Sleepy maybe if someone want to hook me up, to help me with fiverr feel free to pm me Heart
03-11-2012, 11:01 AM
RE: Root is here :)
hello and welcome
03-11-2012, 04:20 PM
RE: Root is here :)
Hi rootxdefiance,

Welcome to the forum! I had a quick look at your fiverr screenshot, and although it isn't much as you stated, it's still a start. I would suggest you create a new fiverr account since it looks like you have a 50% positive rating which may put some buyers off from purchasing your gigs. So start fresh!

LightKnight

34.gif