5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-03-2014, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 01:28 PM by Ricardito.)
Robot Author does not do what it claims to do
I just want to let the public know that even though I have not tested Robot Author myself
I have found that all it does is take sentences from the web matching the keyword you provide
it and build paragraphs for an article that has absolutely nothing original. There are a lot of cheaper
tools that do this search of content and build articles. It does not even do curation of any sort.
In the end, if you want an original article, you will have to rewrite it yourself.
I know this because I took the sentences from the article they presented in their webinar video
and made a search and found all those "articles" Robot Author gathered on the web just using Google.
Robot Author does have a spinner but you don't need to pay what they ask for the use of a spinning
tool.
The payment you have to make to use Robot Author is too high for what it does. Just be aware of this.
WITH ME LINKS LIVE FOREVER
03-03-2014, 12:06 PM
RE:
What other programs would you recommend? I saw they wanted $2K for it and to me that is overpriced and then after you run out of 8K articles you have to pay 25 cents for each article. For $2K I can get a lot of original human made content or just hire a writer.
03-03-2014, 01:30 PM
RE:
You're right. I am using Wicked Article Creator. It also gets content from the web and then you can edit it.
You can even use Wordpress Robot that does autoblogging. But again, you will also have to retouch the articles,
if you want to be original.
03-04-2014, 10:03 AM
RE:
Ok... FIRST be sure to keep up with this string that Brian Koz is interacting with:
http://www.warriorforum.com/internet-mar...-post.html

THEN listen to someone who IS testing/using the program, such as my GB team...

We can talk then... In the meantime, IF you desire to get some RA articles created for your own test, check this site out: http://robotauthorarticles.com

Supermark
03-06-2014, 03:32 AM
RE:
Oh, I love this democratic way of discussing. Not like in the WF where you are censored for giving your opinion based on knowledge.
38.gif
03-06-2014, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2014 10:38 AM by Ricardito.)
RE:
That thread you mention in the WF has already been "cleaned" by the moderator there that did not accept the discussion. I do hope this is not going to happen here where we will discuss the real capabilities of a program.

20.gif