47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-27-2015, 07:32 PM
RE:
(01-26-2015 04:15 AM)anwersaeed540 Wrote:  just tell me should i buy it or not?
If you dont know anything about (or not alot) then you will pick up some decent information.
If your doing well in adsense/bung world, then maybe not buy..

Enjoy!
- There is no elevator to Success, You have to take the stairs. Cool
01-27-2015, 11:33 PM
RE:
Ooh Thanks guys.. This will surely gonna help some people who didn't know about this service quality or about that guy Reputation.
03-16-2015, 03:05 AM
RE:
i want this method can anyone share it here
07-03-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: [Review][Warning] Bing Set and Forget Method
(01-23-2015 09:35 PM)CyberSan Wrote:  You saying my methods are for newbies so just tell me how much money you made with PPC. show me your earnings with PPC along with actual budget and all.

You and dimjim77 are the most disgusting person in the world. He was the first one spreading hates in my threads you both guys have not money yet. Because if you do in past then You should have stop doing bullshit about my eBook and you both guys are just wasting my and some more users times.

You talking about me a##hole I made enough money and I'm making at this time with this method I don't care what you can't do and mark my word. YOU'LL Never be SUCCESSFUL in INTERNET MARKETING. not just in IM even in your real life. because you both guys knows nothing but just "how to be a barrier in someone's way".

And again mark my word there's nothing gonna wrong with me but you'll regret all this in future.

I am noob and its just been 1 and 1/2 months since I ive been here and even I know this product is a scam. I downloaded his ebook for free from >>>[[[Reported by Members as self-promotion. Please post the actual direct link!]]]<<< (You live blackhat, you die blackhat). Read thru it. There is nothing in his book that is not said in the product given in the link below. (Penny per click 2)

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...+per+click

Bonus??

Anybody who has spent 2 days in BBHF can figure out this method of generating bing coupons (create multiple profiles)

No wonder he did not give out review copies

Lesson learnt: Never buy any product without real reviews!. Good thing I learnt the lesson before making the mistake
07-18-2015, 04:31 PM
(01-25-2015 07:59 AM)CyberSan Wrote:  First of all I've made enough money and both of you go F*** yourself. I dont care what the love you doing here.

Its not the money why I've not refunded you, it's because you are a fraud guy who just purchase the stuff and then ask for refund. Again both of you go F*** yourself you both dumbofuck.

Again I've not refunded because "This method is working" and "You ***** PIG who just trying to get his lousy $34 just by spreading rumors".

Come s**** my d****. I'll give you $34 *****.
~
Reported for profanities and general a$$holeness!
49.gif
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
09-25-2015, 08:40 PM
WONT work anymore as Bing Coupons only work on accounts with a Credit Card as payment, which renders this method useless :(

77.gif