5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-29-2014, 05:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2014 01:03 PM by Sasquatch.)
[Review] The mCommerce Blueprint by Andrew Cass
I received a marketing email recently with a link to "The mCommerce Blueprint by Andrew Cass". I have not yet purchased (joined the program) but wanted to share this business opportunity with the forum. Perhaps one of you have already checked this out and can add your own perspective to this thread. All input is welcomed.

So far I've watched the 48 minute plus marketing video from Andrew Cass:

Magic Button :
Code:
http://thenewmobilerevolution.com/videoreplay

I've also been conducting some Google searching to see what all I can learn about this product. I've found claims of success but all of them were from affiliates.

First of all,
I AM NOT and an affiliate with this program. If I become convinced it is a worthwhile venture, I may become one and you're welcome to contact me if you'd like to join through me so that I receive the commissions, which would be much appreciated, but at this I am not. You'll see the links in this thread do not include affiliate information.

For those of you interested in becoming affiliates, it seems it is one of those that you must first join and pay the $29 per month before becoming an affiliate.

It is related to Mobile Commerce and Mobile Website building, which we've seen a lot of the last few years.

What seems to be slightly different about this product is that it is a combination of tools for marketing and making mobile websites for local business as well as an Affiliate program. Maybe that's not so unique but he (Andrew Cass) emphasizes this several times in the video as being unique.

The basic program is $29 per month, which is supposed to give access to everything but there are definitely up-sells, including one mentioned in the video which is the mCommerce Inner Circle that is $59 per month.

The following is what I've gleamed from the video and my research:

He calls the basic program the mCommerce Fountation System, which is composed of two parts.

1. The Marketing System (True 100% Commission Program)

- Your Mobile Marketing 100% Affiliate Commision income with a turn-key marketing system that drives it... and a blueprint to get to $7,532 "per month"

2. The Product (3-Part Mobile Marketing System)

- Your Mobile Marketing line inclome (The mCommerce Foundation) that can be consumed by real business owners in your "local" area or anywhere in the world...
  • SMS Text Marketing
  • Mobile Websites
  • Social Media

Below is the sales page linked to above:

Magic Button :
[Image: vheott.jpg][Image: 1sckub.jpg][Image: 2czd34l.jpg][Image: 2ekhc77.jpg][Image: qnlmah.jpg]

There is a 30 day money back guarantee, which has criteria. See one of the images below.

Below are some images from the video:

Magic Button :
[Image: 2qwpor7.jpg][Image: 24n2wt1.jpg]
[Image: foghhv.jpg][Image: 24n2wt1.jpg]
[Image: 2hn3rbk.jpg][Image: 24n2wt1.jpg]
[Image: 27z9ra0.jpg][Image: 24n2wt1.jpg]
[Image: 6sun2u.jpg][Image: 24n2wt1.jpg]
[Image: t5n6dj.jpg][Image: 24n2wt1.jpg]
[Image: 2hfphrm.jpg][Image: 24n2wt1.jpg]
[Image: 2uixizr.jpg][Image: 24n2wt1.jpg]
[Image: 2s6o4lf.jpg][Image: 24n2wt1.jpg]
[Image: 35mgoea.jpg][Image: 24n2wt1.jpg][Image: snhu0y.jpg][Image: 24n2wt1.jpg]
[Image: 2q8r58g.jpg]

Once again, I welcome comments and opinions about this product.

If you appreciate this information, Reps are always welcomed and equally appreciated.

66.gif