63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-17-2016, 04:25 AM
RE: [Review] - Project Supremacy v2.0 - New Hype In SEO and Content Curation
(02-19-2016 02:25 PM)Cyborg965210 Wrote:  
Project Supremacy v2.0 Review

If you enjoyed this review, let us know of your opinion around!

Any +reps will always be appreciated!Cool

- Cyborg965210

Great heads-up review, Cyborg965210! Thanks... +REPS!
05-30-2016, 06:21 PM
Great review and so true! There is nothing wrong with Yoast - on page seo is what it is so hopefully this works.

I am not a fan of any plug in that does other stuff from in wp - contacting would be writers from withing the site is just weird. I saw a plug in that said it would find royalty free pictures from within the wp dashboard and then u could supposedly "tweak" them, crop, add effects...ouch - all that does is add bloat to the site. The more junk the more can go wrong. A new wp update and bam - u may have serious problems!

Content curation? Ugh - automated is so fake. I can spot fake blogs and fake posts.
Yes there are good blogs and many successful bloggers - but I bet they are not using a program and spinner LOL

Thanks for a good review
06-27-2016, 02:49 PM
one thing i need to ask that what all these plugins which you posted are free plugins and how much its useful for on-page analysis can anyone explain it please ?
07-01-2016, 07:38 AM
I was looking at buying this but after reading your review I think I'll save my money, thanks for taking the time to do an honest review. Rep added
07-08-2016, 03:51 PM
its cool list and useful one i tried all those its working to me
19.gif
08-25-2016, 04:26 AM
Hey all, Herc Magnus here....I'm the co-creator of this plugin, and I can assure you that this review is from someone that hasn't used the plugin. They don't have a full understanding of the features, meaning they think they do something other than what they actually do.

If you have any questions about PSv2, I'll be happy to answer, and backup my answers with actual PROOF.

HM
08-25-2016, 04:31 AM
Hey everyone,

I am Herc Magnus, the co-creator of PSv2 along with Todd Spears.

This review is written by someone who hasn't actually used the plugin. I can easily tell because he doesn't understand what the features of the plugin do. He says they are for one thing, but he's completely off. Content Curation being the biggest one. We don't even have the option to spin content.

If you have any questions about PSv2, that you want the answer from the guy who actually created it, please ask here.

I'll be happy to answer and back up any "HYPEY" claims with actual proof ;)

Cheers

HM
08-26-2016, 07:03 AM
(08-25-2016 04:31 AM)HercMagnus Wrote:  I am Herc Magnus, the co-creator of PSv2 along with Todd Spears.
This review is written by someone who hasn't actually used the plugin.

Hey, you are psychy :) What colors are my eyes? What book am I currently reading? And what plugins am I using? :)

Look, I know a bit remote viewing as well (perhaps not as good as you):
- You have invested quite a lot of time in this plugin
- You are using it quite a lot
- You need to sell it
- because you make your living with it
- And therefor you need to write comments like this
- You need to go to forums like this, though you don't like them
- You are forced to be against reviews like this because they put at risk at your living

I personally think that you are writing about an actually good review, with lots of good arguments. And of course I understand you, it might heart to be considered to someone between a second Yoast or some kind of redundant, as all automated SEO in the end is far behind manual and authentic Ranking.

Btw I may ask you a question:
Why do you let people pay so much for sending out your footprints, easily trackable adverts *hidden* in the header of every single page: "Open Graph Data Supplied By Project Supremacy" ??

Anyone here paying his dog leaving footprints at every single tree? This is btw an old trick used by Yoast to spread out his word in every single page out there. Hey, you don't want to copy Yoast, do you?
Fast Email Marketing: List Management, Facilitation and Cleaning - Delivery- SMTP Server Renting
08-26-2016, 07:04 AM
(08-25-2016 04:31 AM)HercMagnus Wrote:  I am Herc Magnus, the co-creator of PSv2 along with Todd Spears.
This review is written by someone who hasn't actually used the plugin.

Hey, you are psychy :) What colors are my eyes? What book am I currently reading? And what plugins am I using? :)

Look, I know a bit remote viewing as well (perhaps not as good as you):
- You have invested quite a lot of time in this plugin
- You are using it quite a lot
- You need to sell it
- because you make your living with it
- And therefor you need to write comments like this
- You need to go to forums like this, though you don't like them
- You are forced to be against reviews like this because they put at risk at your living

I personally think that you are writing about an actually good review, with lots of good arguments. And of course I understand you, it might heart to be considered to someone between a second Yoast or some kind of redundant, as all automated SEO in the end is far behind manual and authentic Ranking.

Btw I may ask you a question:
Why do you let people pay so much for sending out your footprints, easily trackable adverts *hidden* in the header of every single page: "Open Graph Data Supplied By Project Supremacy" ??

Anyone here paying his dog leaving footprints at every single tree? This is btw an old trick used by Yoast to spread out his word in every single page out there. Hey, you don't want to copy Yoast, do you?
Fast Email Marketing: List Management, Facilitation and Cleaning - Delivery- SMTP Server Renting

21.gif