7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-19-2014, 03:40 AM (This post was last modified: 11-20-2014 12:21 PM by Cyborg965210.)
[Review] - P1 Video Magnet
Greetings To All Black Hat Warriors, Crackers and Spoilers!

It is been a while for me to do a product review but the latest release of P1 Video Magnet was so "awesome" that i couldn't resist myself in reviewing it right here, right now!

So what is P1 Video Magnet?

It is the latest plugin for WordPress that allows you to generate unlimited useless content for your website automatically with images and videos.

How it works?

Step 1: You write a keyword in Google planner.
Step 2: You export all the junk list you found there and import it to the plugin - so that the junk can get multiplied up when generating your content.
Step 3: Just create some categories and click run to see the plugin filling up your website with junk pages that are curated from various places. Some of them can be curated while others spinned up! That means your junk-based website will be up and running in no time!
Step 4: Spend the rest of the day cleaning the crap out of it while realizing the dimensions of your bad day!

Sorry for being a baboon, is it a legitimate product?

Of course, the plugin is working 100% - Perfectly legitimate! (legitimate != useful)

Do you recommend investing in this product?

Creating mass content straight from the keywords tool is surely a nice thing! Can you imagine the benefits of filling up your blog with that load of useless posts in just one click! Think back how fun it will be to clean up the mess after that!

Your review is not precise, this plugin has lots of benefits!

Think about it, you can create perfect junk silo websites with curated content. You can even create spinned up content based on Google keywords suggestions and ideas (you still need to purchase a spinning tool to do that though). How can you do all that without this plugin? o_O

Conclusion:

The plugin is pretty useless and i don't recommend it. It does not add any value whatsoever. Generating automatic content in such a fashion would never get you anywhere. If you didn't get my sarcastic tone above for one reason or another, then this must clear it up for you.

Sales Page:

Magic Button :
p1videomagnet.net/
Cheers till another epic review! Cool
11-19-2014, 11:01 PM
RE:
I find the review to be useless. I cannot determine whether you are being sarcastic and actually a negative review. For example:

"Creating mass content straight from the keywords tool is surely a nice thing! Can you imagine the benefits of filling up your blog with that load of useless posts in just one click! Think back how fun it will be to clean up the mess after that! Definitely recommended for Friday's night!"
11-20-2014, 02:42 AM
RE:
Let me bump this for you so that google thinks it's worth ranking it! ;)
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
11-20-2014, 12:10 PM
RE:
(11-19-2014 11:01 PM)ThaiJack Wrote:  I find the review to be useless. I cannot determine whether you are being sarcastic and actually a negative review. For example:

"Creating mass content straight from the keywords tool is surely a nice thing! Can you imagine the benefits of filling up your blog with that load of useless posts in just one click! Think back how fun it will be to clean up the mess after that! Definitely recommended for Friday's night!"
It is definitely a sarcastic negative review. The plugin is pretty useless if you didn't get the implication. It works perfectly but there is no real use to it really. You might use it in your private blog networks but again i don't see a point in generating all that curated/spinned content in such a fashion.
11-20-2014, 02:22 PM
RE:
Good Review, Rep given. Cool This new Peter G product sounds almost identical to that P1 Traffic(?) thing around 6 months back. I think that one was supposed to generate content from keywords; same d*** p.o.s. I won't waste the money this time, not even on a group buy. Thanks again for the review :)
32.gif
11-23-2014, 01:21 PM
RE:
what's worse is that after it generates the content, the stuff has also inputs links to the content you find onto your site, so if that's not your intention, you are basically giving links out
11-26-2014, 01:44 AM
RE:
Max Reps for your review Cyborg!
*BBHFs NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT!*
Read About How To Join It HERE
01-22-2015, 03:40 PM
RE:
I bought it and I dont use that 'fill it with found content feature', but what I did find useful is to import the keyword list from google and create a silo type structure by starting with selecting the chosen category keywords, then I created blank posts and pages with my chosen keywords then went to the pages/posts and added a few words around the keywords. Then made a list (referring to keywords imported) using peteres notes plugin in each page/post so that my VA would go and see the post/page write the article/page knowing which keywords to use and then publish it for me.

For me its a time saver and keeps all the keywords inside my wordpress sites, once a keywords is used for a category or post/page its automatically removed from the list, and lists can be altered or deleted, so for me it was a process I found useful.

For me the 'create an article from keywords' did not work as it needs proxies and other stuff, but if it had I would probably have used it since it allows a choice to be made of which content you want added and then would allow my VA to re-write or curate the content.
01-30-2015, 11:42 PM
RE:
thank you for the review
02-03-2015, 01:51 AM
RE:
Lou found it useful so thanks for sharing that +5 to you. I have it but not used it yet due doing earlier projects but if you don't like a feature or having trouble Peter will make a work around for you which is what I really like about him. He comes over pretty heavy duty but that is just the way he learned English, he is very approachable.
48.gif

22.gif