71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-15-2016, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2016 01:06 AM by Cyborg965210.)
[Review] Member Factory - New Membership Website Creation Cloud-Based Solution
Member Factory Review
A Cloud-Based Membership Solution
Create Your Own Membership Websites

Sales Page

Magic Button :
http://www.memberfactory.com/

Short Summary

Magic Button :
It is a cloud-based solution that allows you to create fully functional membership websites.

Advantages

Magic Button :
Easy to use for beginners.
Affordable compared to other solutions.
Comes with lots of useful features.

Disadvantages

Magic Button :
Everything will be hosted on their servers.
You will be forced to use a subdomain: yoursite.divsite.rackdot.com.

My Review and Opinion

Magic Button :
I would not recommend you to invest in this service as hosting your content on the cloud is not the brightest idea around. All your data will be stored on their servers and your given subdomain is part of their domain. If by anytime, they decided to close down the service, what would you do? and what would you say to your clients or members? The hard truth is that marketing membership websites takes time, hard work and a good marketing budget. We can't really afford pouring our marketing efforts into a cloud-based membership website that is hosted on other servers and using a domain name that we don't own.

What's The Solution?

Magic Button :
Do it yourself and host everything on your server. If you are serious about creating a membership website then surely you will be keen to learn how to create one by yourself or hire someone to do it for you. It is generally easy with all the WordPress plugins and themes that are available in the market.

Important Note

Magic Button :
I have nothing against the seller. He is a good marketer and his products are well made and designed. I just didn't find his latest cloud solution the best option for creating membership websites for the reasons i mentioned above.

If you enjoyed this review, let us know of your opinion around!

Any +reps will always be appreciated!Cool

- Cyborg965210
02-18-2016, 04:10 AM
RE: [Review] Member Factory - New Membership Website Creation Cloud-Based Solution
Thanks for the review and agree to this..

Disadvantages...
Everything will be hosted on their servers.
You will be forced to use a subdomain: yoursite.divsite.rackdot.com.

Screw that!
02-18-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: [Review] Member Factory - New Membership Website Creation Cloud-Based Solution
You know your right, the truth is cloud hosting costs money, while they can collect a relatively large sum of money in the beginning, eventually the yearly members will decline to a point where the business model is no longer sustainable,
02-18-2016, 11:15 AM
Thanks for the review. Repped.
02-18-2016, 11:48 AM
Very good points Cyborg! I do believe you can have point to a dedicated domain but will have to pay a small fee. Full reps for the review
24.gif
02-18-2016, 11:53 AM
Thanks Cyborg for the excellent review...much appreciated and look forward to your next one...
02-19-2016, 12:31 PM
You are totally right! I agree with you... Thanks for the review! :-)
02-19-2016, 06:05 PM
I agree to a degree

and personally I skipped this product as I use memberpress which is a great wordpress plugin
and didn't really see the need for the product

sub domains aside I think you are pretty safe with this solution as its basically Siteman pro in disguise which has been running for a few years, I know this as the owner of Siteman Pro name was on the launch. I also suspect other marketers have white labelled the same software under other names in recent launches

so it was basically just a old product repackaged to sell to the jv zoo crowd and it will be repackaged in a few months and resold under another name especially now there was a Whitelabel option too

but at the end of the day sooner or later if you're serious about internet marketing you'll have to host everything yourself like Cyborg said
03-01-2016, 07:02 AM
Good stuff, thank you for the info, your so right about everything.

5.gif