68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-28-2015, 04:06 AM
[Review]Eazy Azon 4 Extensions
Hey Guys

I'm finding GBs are popping up for Eazy Azon 4 and its extensions. want to drop my 2 cents on them

1)Easy Azon: I haven't found any major functionality improvement from Easy Azon3.0 , changed it appearance
2)Tablezon: At the moment functionality is very limited, no way to add your own columns. Images has to be manually added Not worth of $27
3)Bestsellerzon: Haven't used it till the moment. But doesn't look like it has value of $27 just for displaying best selling products, and you're not going to get the exact niche products. You may have to resort to "best seller in electronics" if you're promoting TV for example

Instead of buying all these at full cost((or even from GBs) it is better to go to
Code:
htt://boostwp.com
and subscribe for $1/month(only first month) from which you'll be able to try out all of his plugins(10+)
02-06-2015, 04:31 AM
RE:
Same here I don't pay for extensions but for v4upgrade
I have updated from version
But I also see no big changes. Support from easyazon told me it will get new functions and v4 is completely new programmed faster and with bug fixes
Really don't know IF i will refund or not
02-21-2015, 07:00 AM
RE:
Problem with EasyAzon is that some of the links get blocked by Adblocker. So it's worth including manual links as well

57.gif