31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Required effective seo suggestion.
Hello friends,
I have been working on one of the seo projects related online health insurance. I am doing all the activities like article submission, directory submission, social bookmarking, forum posting and blog commenting, but not getting the desired result as the keywords keep on jumping and some are still on the same position showing no improvements. Kindly suggest some different activities other than these one which will prove to be more effective and result oriented.
Thanks
12-01-2011, 10:24 PM
RE: Required effective seo suggestion.
Hi,

Health insurrance is quite a competitive niche. However with time and efforts you should definitely see some results.

What I would recommend is to build a small (or several to be honest) network(s) of site that link to you main site with appropriate anchors.

Then backlink those properties to give more power to the link they have. You can also backlink all the article you already created, one gain to give more power to the link they contain.

Hope it help.
12-05-2011, 02:45 PM
Yeab building a teir 1 network then backlinking it might help. Where were you posting your articles? Were they just random places or decent websites? High PR article submissions that get indexed fast should really help your efforts. I wouldnt do things like forum or co mment posting too much as they look a bit spammy if its pointing directly to your money site.
12-06-2011, 04:34 PM
My suggestion is try to make some modifications in your content by adding some useful as well as some interesting concepts in your content, since content acts as a first impression for all the viewers to look back into it.
12-11-2011, 12:28 AM
You need to make A good blog and Article for you site and make some do-follow blog comments on good sites you will see that will help you allot.
49.gif
12-20-2011, 03:13 PM
I never see and listen about this site before for beds.Your bath and bed is the reflection of your identity.Much informative,i visited there.I sure will must be visited there in future.
01-06-2012, 04:02 AM
On the online store, you can not only find the fahsion TrésOr Paris,TrésOr Paris bijoux,TrésOr Paris bijouterie,TrésOr Paris boutique,
TrésOr bijouterie,trésor bijoux are all available.
01-06-2012, 11:22 AM
My suggestion is you announcement your articles? Were they just accidental places or appropriate websites? High PR commodity submissions that get indexed fast should absolutely advice your efforts. I wouldnt do things like appointment or co mment announcement too abundant as they attending a bit spammy if its pointing anon to your money site.

58.gif