50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-13-2020, 07:43 AM
[Request] How to Outfox the Foxes: 263 Secrets the Law and Lawyers Don't Want You to Know
Hello mates,

I hoping that someone here may have a D/L link to:
"How to Outfox the Foxes: 263 Secrets the Law and Lawyers Don't Want You to Know" by Larry Williams.

Several highly respected copywriters highly recommended
this book as an absolute must-read book for the "little man"
business owner.

Loaded with tips that Mr. Williams learned from successfully
defeating the IRS in lawsuits related to his business, it also
reveals tips on running your business so that you can avoid
some of the legal issues he faced.

He even shares his insights on how to protect yourself from
greedy money-hungry attorneys, who exploited his lack of
knowledge which led directly to the loss of the first
personal fortune he amassed.

I searched here for it and was not able to find it. So, if anyone
has this I would be most grateful for receiving the link to get it.

Thanks

Cheers and kindest regards,
ebizmoney
Make your great day an even better one mate! 42rock
05-13-2020, 07:58 AM
RE: [Request] How to Outfox the Foxes: 263 Secrets the Law and Lawyers Don't Want You to Know
Bumpity bump bump this!
05-13-2020, 01:18 PM
RE: [Request] How to Outfox the Foxes: 263 Secrets the Law and Lawyers Don't Want You to Know
Would be a great share!
05-21-2020, 08:05 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2020 08:26 AM by layna61524.)
I don't think this is a digital format. For all the looking I've done, I can only find it on Amazon, Good Reads or other stores as a physical book and for nearly 100 bucks!

The (spammy-looking) link below promises a PDF of this title but I don't read whatever languages that page is in so I have no idea what's there:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.dk.freelancer.com/job-search/outfox-foxes-pdf-download/

The only works I can find by a Larry Williams are related to stock and commodities trading.

I would love to see this title. I even went over to archive.org and it's not there!

Oh, well ...!

WHILE WE'RE WAITING (AND HOPING) ...

I found this letter Gary Halbert wrote about the book we're salivating for!

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.thegaryhalbertletter.com/newsletters/zdzz_the_suck.htm

I just thought I'd share something for entertainment purposes.

Layna61524
05-22-2020, 12:44 PM
Thanks Layna
26.gif
12-04-2021, 07:12 AM
Wish I had a way to 'digitize' the book. It's a great book, with a lot of great tips on how to deal with the 'sharks' in the water. Best of luck finding an ebook copy. If I come across something that will work, I'll let you know. Take care.
12-04-2021, 02:00 PM
RE: [Request] How to Outfox the Foxes: 263 Secrets the Law and Lawyers Don't Want You ...
(12-04-2021 07:12 AM)darkweb Wrote:  Wish I had a way to 'digitize' the book. It's a great book, with a lot of great tips on how to deal with the 'sharks' in the water. Best of luck finding an ebook copy. If I come across something that will work, I'll let you know. Take care.

Thanks mate. I appreciate you being on the alert.

Healthy happy holidays,
eBizmoney Cool
Make your great day an even better one mate! 42rock
02-12-2022, 09:43 AM
RE: [Request] How to Outfox the Foxes: 263 Secrets the Law and Lawyers Don't Want You ...
(12-04-2021 02:00 PM)ebizmoney Wrote:  
(12-04-2021 07:12 AM)darkweb Wrote:  Wish I had a way to 'digitize' the book. It's a great book, with a lot of great tips on how to deal with the 'sharks' in the water. Best of luck finding an ebook copy. If I come across something that will work, I'll let you know. Take care.

Thanks mate. I appreciate you being on the alert.

Healthy happy holidays,
eBizmoney Cool
"Not" so on the alert apparently Ebiz....but thanks for the Thanks and max reps for that! Take care
"Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how'd you enjoy the play?"

78.gif