73.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-16-2015, 08:39 AM
Request: Advice and Help
Heya,

I am 36 and need to be able to make some money to start living (I currently live at my parents home and have a very hard time getting a job because of both a physical disability and being bad socially. I can keep living here for, well, probably the rest of my life if I want to but I want my own place. Live my own life..

Is there anyone out there that can help me set "something" up to start earning money online ? I am open to anything as long as it works, I have 10+ hours a day freetime. Currently I use most of that playing games but again, I want to move forward somehow...

Anyone that can help me, I promise I will pay you back well when it works. You can contact me on Skype: frankdm@outlook.com or pm me here!

Thanks in advance
Frank
08-29-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Request: Advice and Help
I think you should first delete all the games. Seriously. Sounds to me like you're pretty much numbing yourself with the video gaming.

Next step is to check this forum out, there is just TOO MUCH free information on here that you can use, it might even get overwhelming. Just read the basics of Internet Marketing and Marketing in general online and then you should decide on what path you want to take.

Like I said, there's really WAY TOO MUCH good information in this forum. So much that it will blow your brain and even the little pieces of your brain will have so much information in them that they'll blow up creating a nuclear fission doom brain out of your brain.

I'm half kidding. Just start anywhere dude. Don't expect someone to come set you up with something.

You don't even need to move from your chair to do this. Just sit, read, apply, fail, correct course and keep going.

Cheers. I won't welcome you since I'm a new member here myself. But this is a hell of a good frickin' forum.
08-31-2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Request: Advice and Help
Friend better start finding your area of interest since you told that you spend so much time on your playing find a platform where you can earn by playing you can find it in google and in other game related forums or you can concentrate on Internet marketing, social media marketing but for all these you need should be ready to take effort

43.gif