28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-10-2014, 11:12 PM
RE:
why hasnt anyone cracked this yet
03-22-2014, 05:43 AM
RE:
im sure it has been cracked but maybe kept for vip members. cant figure out how to be a vip but they get stuff everyone else dont. and these types of tools are not going to show up for free very easy
03-22-2014, 05:58 AM
RE:
Would give all my reps if someone could actually crack a working version of this!!! haha
06-09-2014, 07:47 PM
RE:
(05-30-2013 03:37 PM)New_l00k Wrote:  i love to have this software
Are you still looking for the software.. Im selling mine for cheaper... cladtrainers at gmale dot com is my email.
06-09-2014, 07:50 PM
RE:
Hello Everyone,

This is Mike from http://www.cladsolutions.com. If someone is looking for the cracked version of CLAD Genius or is looking for a used copy of software, then you may contact us. We also rent out clad on monthly basis.

If you need training on clad then you may also contact us for that. Please get in contact with us through our website http://www.cladsolutions.com or send us an email on cladtrainers@gmail.com.
25.gif
06-09-2014, 08:20 PM
RE:
little bump guys :)
--> Looking for people from the USA, I WILL PAY!!
CLICK HERE -> http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Look...I-will-PAY
06-10-2014, 01:32 AM
RE:
Just curious...to those who want CLADG, do any of you actually know how much it costs to run this software? I am just curious as I am currently running it. I was using a cracked copy but it just wasnt worth it since it's constantly updated so I ended up making the purchase a lil while back...I am guessing if you can't afford to buy the lite version then you can't afford to run it.... I am not by any means trying to be rude, or to offend anyone. I just want to give you some insight on how this software works....first off CLADG does not provide you with the phone numbers required to create CL accounts, nor does it provide you CL accounts or the High Quality Proxies required to use it. If you don't have the required necessities to run it, then you will only produce ghosted posts and banned accounts/posts.

Back to the CLADG Software. Craigslist has some of the most advanced and hardcore anti spam filters and set ups in all of the Internets. One of their most interesting tactics they use against spammers..they dont just block you account or ads all the time, they will actually do a thing called Ghosting. Ghosting is where YOU can see your ad from your computer, or anyone else using your computer.. so you think it is indeed working, but in reality nobody else can see your post except for you or anyone else using your IP.

To have any success with craigslist posting whatsoever you need to have proxies. You're all probably thinking "No problemo, I can use scrapebox to scrape thousands of Google Passed Proxies, or I can use my HMA *private proxies*, right?"...WRONG! Scrapebox scraped proxies and even HMA proxies will land you a big fat ZERO success rate with all of your posts going straight to ghosting purgatory. You need extremely high quality, private proxies that are geolocated to the area/city you plan on posting in. Trust me, myself as well as many others I know thought at least the HMA proxies would work, and we all thought it was working until we noticed all of our posts where mere ghosts that nobody but ourselves could see. So if you plan on posting in numerous cities and making numerous posts plan on a hefty investment. Currently I am paying $600 a month for unlimited private proxies that are geolocated, I have tested numerous private proxies from various providers and these are the only ones I have had any success with.

Now onto the Craigslist accounts. Guess what? Not only do they have to be phone verified, they also have to be phone verified to a number with the area code (first three digits of the phone number) in or around the area you plan on posting (so if you live for example in Livingston County, NY which has a (585) area code, you will need to have your CL account Phone verified with a phone number that begins with a (585) area code). That's right, you need Geolocated Phone Verified Craigslist Accounts and a LOT of them. Reason being is you can only post 2 posts in 48 hours if you don't want to risk you ads or account getting ghosted or blocked. It gets even better too...did I say better? I meant difficult. Not only do your craigslist accounts have to be geolocated, they also have to also be tied to a geolocated private proxy and both need to match up to the area/city you plan on posting in, AND on top of that you can only use two or three different proxies per craigslist account, because Craigslist will instantly know something is up when they notice a craigslist account is posting from numerous proxies or IP addresses, its basically the number one red flag that alerts CL mods and says "Yo! There's a spammer over here!". So now you need either special software or a very organized excel spread sheet to make sure you only use the same proxy for each craigslist account.

Now to the next part. Craigslist is also very good at spotting duplicate content. If they see a post pop up in NY, then a post pop up in Texas, then a post pop up in Alaska all using the same text/images guess what? You gunna get ghosted!

Oh yeah, and if you are thinking about posting affiliate links, well..just Don't. Craigslist put a stop to Affiliate links way back in 2008ish.

So yeah, if you honestly plan on marketing via Craigslist with numerous posts you need to have cash on hand to invest. Currently the break down for myself is $600 a month for private proxies, $300-$500 for geolocated CL PVA's and $150 a month in different ad content, plus $50 a month to run the software if you plan on purchasing CLADG (which I suggest seeing a cracked version will need someone to constantly update it and trust me, I have taken a look inside this software and so has one of the best crackers on BBHF) which is $900 for the Pro Version I think $500 for the Lite So unless you have at least around $2000 to start and $1000 a month to manage the fees of running even a smaller craigslist posting marketing plan I would put my eggs in another basket. If you do have the money to spend, then by all means do it, craigslist can be a very successful business. But try to find your own innovative marketing idea, because the less people who are doing what you are doing, the more successful you are going to have, which means the more money you are going to make.

I really hope this helps some people out, and if you end
up getting into CL marketing, I wish you much luck! Cool

- Malice Heart

always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
06-10-2014, 01:37 AM
RE:
Yes Please.... I am interested in this. Thanks in Advance.
06-10-2014, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 01:41 AM by LikeIcare.)
RE:
(06-10-2014 01:32 AM)KitMalice Wrote:  
Back to the CLADG Software. Craigslist has some of the most advanced and hardcore anti spam filters and set ups in all of the Internets. One of their most interesting tactics they use against spammers..they dont just block you account or ads all the time, they will actually do a thing called Ghosting. Ghosting is where YOU can see your ad from your computer, or anyone else using your computer.. so you think it is indeed working, but in reality nobody else can see your post except for you or anyone else using your IP.
I have searched without finding a cracked version of cladg myself. I have given up. But as far as ghosting, I verify this. Cheers.
06-10-2014, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 01:58 AM by Malice.)
RE:
(06-10-2014 01:41 AM)LikeIcare Wrote:  
(06-10-2014 01:32 AM)KitMalice Wrote:  
I have searched without finding a cracked version of cladg myself. I have given up. But as far as ghosting, I verify this. Cheers.

I'm surprised people assume you can just get this software and start successfully posting easy as that. If that was the case everyone and their cousin would be spamming Craigslist which is obviously not the case.. It is very profitable if done correctly but costs over $1000 a month to run your campaign successfully. There is no working crack available to the public but there may be a cracked version available on here soon. My cracking mentor who has pretty much taught me everything I know took a whack at cracking it (since it was so challenging) and I tested it out a couple weeks ago. Parts of it worked, and parts of it did not. I believe he is working out the bugs right now with plans on releasing it here on BBHF. Then again it will be completely useless to those that don't have the cold hard cash on hand ($1000+) to invest in HQ Geolocated Proxies and CL PVA's.

For those interested in testing it out to see what I say is indeed true feel free to download the trial version here
Code:
http://www.cladg.com/
45.gif
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.

60.gif