64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-13-2016, 11:17 PM
RE: Rehub Theme Always Updated
@Jeffree123, thanks a bunch! +Rep added, however, do you have an update for this one? Current version is at 6.0.3 – 24 APRIL 2016

Added: multiple post types in ajax search
Added: update for Rehub Wp all import extension – now with ability to add reviews
Added: Option to add frontend reviews http://rehub.wpsoul.com/documentation/do...rontreview
Update: Visual Composer
07-07-2016, 02:06 PM
REHub v6.1.2 – Directory, Shop, Coupon, Affiliate Theme Changelog

v6.1.2 – 17 june 2016
Update: woocommerce compatibility with 2.6.1 version
07-07-2016, 02:07 PM
(04-16-2016 11:46 PM)dccountrydz Wrote:  
(04-16-2016 06:53 PM)merchant Wrote:  Without a license can not install demo files.
Try install demo from .xml normally

do you mean to say using import option in wp admin area
07-08-2016, 02:49 AM
yes it worked with wordpress importer exporter plugin. but clean install rehub before importing widgets, dummy and dummy_posts xml files from the extracted folder
07-16-2016, 01:28 AM
Any update? THere's new version out. Thanks.
43.gif
08-23-2016, 08:30 PM
could you share updated version please?
11-29-2016, 11:58 AM
Latest version of Rehub theme with all bonus themes and PSDs.
Rehub version 6.6.2 - released on 24 november 2016.

This is an untouched version straight from my downloads page.Don't forget to Reps me!
[url=Latest version of Rehub theme with all bonus themes and PSDs. Rehub version 6.6.2 - released on 24 november 2016. This is an untouched version straight from my downloads page.Don't forget to Reps me! http://www116.zippyshare.com/v/Q9NAFM12/.../file.html[/url]
11-29-2016, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2016 08:00 PM by biggee.)
Will this work fully without a license code?

This message from developer:
"Attention for using nulled versions – you have limited access to theme functions. Only official buyers from Themeforest have access to frontend posting plugin updates, multivendor, import extension for deal and coupons, specification extensions and many others useful instruments. "

UPDATE...

Ok, I just skimmed the documentation, and it looks like you can add the demo data through the included XML files, but to get exact clones of the demo sites, you need to register the site with license code... Here's what they say...

"Using quick install of demo clone

If you want to get full clone of demo sites, with all settings, plugins and options, you need to register your theme on site. Then, go to Demo stack tab and you will find all instructions there and direct links to all available demo stacks"

You also apparently get some bonuses from registering.
11-29-2016, 11:13 PM
(11-29-2016 07:23 PM)biggee Wrote:  Will this work fully without a license code?

This message from developer:
"Attention for using nulled versions – you have limited access to theme functions. Only official buyers from Themeforest have access to frontend posting plugin updates, multivendor, import extension for deal and coupons, specification extensions and many others useful instruments. "

UPDATE...

Ok, I just skimmed the documentation, and it looks like you can add the demo data through the included XML files, but to get exact clones of the demo sites, you need to register the site with license code... Here's what they say...

"Using quick install of demo clone

If you want to get full clone of demo sites, with all settings, plugins and options, you need to register your theme on site. Then, go to Demo stack tab and you will find all instructions there and direct links to all available demo stacks"

You also apparently get some bonuses from registering.

I purchased the plugin and used for my project while ago.I have no idea whether it asking for purchase code.If it asks then theme need to be properly nulled.
11-30-2016, 05:07 PM
THANKS BUDDY
20.gif

38.gif