31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-08-2017, 06:06 PM
Recommendations For a Newbie?
So I'm looking for some advice about some next steps I should take with respect to my goals and how best to go about reaching them.

Goal #1
Quit my current job at a retail store making approximate $250 a week and replace that income entirely with online passive or active income which would be about $30/day.

Goal #2
Expand/scale the business from Goal #1 or create new line(s) of income to reach $150/day.

If I can reach $150/day passively that would literally open up the door for a truly comfortable life for me. I'm not looking for millions or hundreds of thousands of dollars, I just want the freedom to do the things I want to do and that amount is the amount I've calculated to be able to do that.

I want to quit this job of mine as soon as possible, but I don't know what avenues I should be trying to take. I've considered Freelancing with Copywriting and also using Teespring to try and reach those goals, but I haven't quite seen success with either of those yet. I want to focus on just one thing if I could help it, master it, and then decide if I should move on to something else, but I don't want to feel like I'm wasting my time on something that feels more like a gamble than a calculated risk and reward,

As a newbie should I:
1. Try CPA
2. Try Affiliate Marketing
3. Create and Sell Products (T-shirts, Info Products, etc)
4. Other

I have a budget of between $500-$1000 to put towards this endeavor and was wondering where exactly my time, money, and effort would go best at the start.
01-13-2017, 10:38 PM
RE: Recommendations For a Newbie?
My thoughts are try eCommerce

Try shopify or wordpress with woocommerce
01-17-2017, 02:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2017 03:34 AM by Expand.)
There are many good courses here - both free and paid (GB) that you can learn from.

As mentioned above, try eCommerce, either Shopify or Amazon.

I believe these are good grounds for a stable long term business.

I am currently on an Amazon course where it is explained how you can start selling on Amazon for $50 or less.

So you can have a head start with your budget of $500-$1000.

Good luck.
01-17-2017, 08:14 AM
Just try any eCommerce or??? Just find a niche and sell to it?
01-20-2017, 09:46 AM
the first question you should be asking yourself is what do YOU want to do. there are many factors involved in answering that question....none of which involve asking other people what THEY think you should do. what are you good at? what do you enjoy doing? what can you write about? how can you incorporate those things in to an online income?
THOSE are the questions i would be focused on. can you do it through teespring? copywriting? cpa? affiliate marketing? creating your own products? etc.....

i personally always like a plan that incorporates a list so you can sell, upsell and resell to your niche friendly subscribers. i also like a plan that requires a long term strategy rather than a short term one. it's a lot easier to create and succeed in short term strategies after you have built a long term one. copywriting can be a long term goal and pays REALLY WELL when you are established and can make $250 a week just starting out. if that's what you want to do, i don't know why you haven't succeeded in that yet.

from my experience, affiliate marketing is a good place to start. people do it with a few different strategies but again, i always like to focus on long term first. it may be slower to build and scale at first, but at the end of the day, you have a foundation you can continually build upon and a safer bet to succeed. you pretty much start small with little investment(besides time), learn as you go, and eventually mastering a lot of aspects of internet marketing including the psychology behind it. from there, i don't think you would have to worry much about anything as long as you are doing something you enjoy....
37.gif
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you

74.gif