72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Re: TheRev Selling OP2 Unlimited License $50 SCAM
So back in LATE LATE november I purchased a unlimited license of OptimizePress 2 from TheRev for $50.
He runs OP2 from his own website apparently bypasses the license validation problems.

First couple weeks it worked. Then it shut down for a whole month without any updates. I sent in multiple
emails only to get 1 response like 2 weeks after I complained it was not working.

Fine, issue resolved. Then the theme versions kept doing it again and again, basically it was not working
at all. It works for maybe a day then shuts down again and again.

They recently updated it finally after 2 months onlyto have it shut down again and again. So basically in
a nut shell IT IS NOT WORKING AT ALL!

I sent in 4 emails no response. So requested a refund based on that the product does not work at all and I
run paid advertising to my websites. Waste of money.

Since sending emails I have not recieved 1 response and have since been BLOCKED by them from reciving
emails. What I think happened was they ran a nice scam with there OP2 licenses. My advice is STAY CLEAR
from any type of service these guys are running.

They blocked me, dont answer emails, nothing. BAsically telling me to go F*** my self yuor money is gone!

Here is there profile
http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-TheRev

STAY clear if you dont want to be SCAMMED! If you want this review removed, REFUND MY MONEY
Absolute HR Youtube Views, High and Low Retention, YouTube Likes
[Image: buyytviews_banner.png]
03-07-2014, 12:31 AM
RE:
luckily i didnt brought a license to them and i brought i valid license to OP2 website.

I brought unlimited site license for $299 and now I'm selling 1 license = $10 Real valid license from optimizepress.com so if you still need license just message me.
03-12-2014, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 01:31 PM by jlove207.)
RE:
Same here.

jlove207
03-12-2014, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2014 01:33 PM by jlove207.)
RE: TheRev Selling OP2 Unlimited License $50 SCAM
(03-06-2014 05:05 PM)iNeedMoney Wrote:  So back in LATE LATE november I purchased a unlimited license of OptimizePress 2 from TheRev for $50.
He runs OP2 from his own website apparently bypasses the license validation problems.

First couple weeks it worked. Then it shut down for a whole month without any updates. I sent in multiple
emails only to get 1 response like 2 weeks after I complained it was not working.

Fine, issue resolved. Then the theme versions kept doing it again and again, basically it was not working
at all. It works for maybe a day then shuts down again and again.

They recently updated it finally after 2 months onlyto have it shut down again and again. So basically in
a nut shell IT IS NOT WORKING AT ALL!

I sent in 4 emails no response. So requested a refund based on that the product does not work at all and I
run paid advertising to my websites. Waste of money.

Since sending emails I have not recieved 1 response and have since been BLOCKED by them from reciving
emails. What I think happened was they ran a nice scam with there OP2 licenses. My advice is STAY CLEAR
from any type of service these guys are running.

They blocked me, dont answer emails, nothing. BAsically telling me to go F*** my self yuor money is gone!

Here is there profile
http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-TheRev

STAY clear if you dont want to be SCAMMED! If you want this review removed, REFUND MY MONEY

Same here, piece of shit scammers. It's people like them that screws it up for everyone. Now i am thinking twice of doing any business with anybody on this site. As a matter of fact I think I won't do any more business with this site.

The moment I get burned that's it for me. I take this as a lesson learned. Never again will I buy from anybody on this site. All it takes is one bad apple. But what do you expect. We come here to take and it's no surprise that that scammers come here to rip us off as well. It's a start of a cycle.

As they say "There is no honor among thieves"

jlove207
03-22-2014, 02:20 AM
RE:
Yeah this is quite BS, I want my $50 or updates, I have shared thousands of dollars worth of product here at no cost to anyone else, I don't really feel it necessary to scam me for $50. Can an authority figure fix this issue somehow please?
27.gif
04-01-2014, 11:40 PM
RE:
I'm having the same problem here...
=/
06-04-2014, 12:15 AM
RE:
(04-01-2014 11:40 PM)simeia Wrote:  I'm having the same problem here...
=/
Here is my GB Optimizepress 2
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-O...l-Licenses

39.gif