33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-03-2016, 07:54 AM
Ranking Videos With Social Media Sites?
Hey there, thanks for checking out this post. I was wondering if you had any success improving your video rankings using specific Social Media sites?

I've heard that Google Plus is really good to get shares from, for backlinks as Google owns Youtube and may favor social signals from them.

Also Pinterest may be good to focus on?

I thought about using sites like YouLikeHits, AddMeFast, etc. to get shares for backlinks, but only really want to focus on the best ones.

Anyone have any insights or experience with this?

Much thanks,
Garrettb20
04-04-2016, 05:11 AM
RE: Ranking Videos With Social Media Sites?
Also very interesting... do we Need backlinks for YouTube after the abolition of PR in Google?
04-05-2016, 01:09 AM
Anyone willl tell me from where i can get courses ??
i can not find any course here
07-02-2016, 04:02 AM
(04-05-2016 01:09 AM)iamizhar Wrote:  Anyone willl tell me from where i can get courses ??
i can not find any course here

I don't know if it's helping but I myself run a premium private class for youtube adsense, drop me a PM for more detail

cheers
07-02-2016, 03:22 PM
Ranking Videos with Youtube and Google circles using your local market by doing keyword and your state or city/ or reviews

Include Keyword in title
In description: link back to youtube video + keyword in your description
Make a playlist with keyword and add that video..just doing basic seo
Make sure you have YT and Google Circle connected so you can check Google circle when you finish adding info

Within 15 minutes or 30 minutes you should be able to clear out your cookies and refresh browser to see if video is listed on Youtube if not it could take up to a day

Video stays up for 2 weeks or more depending on competition.

Tried this with creative common experiment in Jan 2016 e
and video is still listed: Best avondale estate heating and cooling services

Also with Pinterest...I have heard if you create a board with keyword and paste your Youtube link you will automatically get a backlink. (never tried this method before)

Lastly Facebook instead of grabbing the share or embed YT link...copy your link and post link and you should get a backlink and more shares

I hope this help
19.gif
07-06-2016, 05:41 AM
google plus is best for ranking
01-29-2019, 09:12 PM
These are the top 5 social media sites for ranking videos fastly.
Facebook
YouTube
Instagram
Qzone
Weibo
02-20-2019, 10:48 PM
The impact of social media on SEO has, and probably always will be, one of the most talked about topics in the search industry. Specifically, whether social media really helps your SEO efforts.
First off, in reality, it’s highly unlikely we’ll ever know exactly what’s in Google’s algorithm unless someone works at Google, doesn’t sign an NDA (good luck!), and decides to share that information with us. No shocker here — that isn’t likely to happen.
02-26-2019, 06:02 PM
Hi there, I am a YouTube video marketer, and had great results in past, i can guide you how you can achieve good results on YouTube and i can also promote your videos for 100% Organic traffic. Pm me for more information and proofs of my previous work. I have been working for many YouTube now and i understand how hard it is to rank and even get a channel monetized, i learned a lot by my experience of over 5 years and i can help you in achieving your goals. Lets talk further in Pms.
04-25-2019, 06:03 AM
I love the tactics on here -- https://backlinko.com/how-to-rank-youtube-videos and then the backlinko ebook is unbelievable which is right on that page.

I've seen many other methods which include interlinking videos with other platforms as well as backlinking by using Medium and high authority pages. Let me know if you have any other questions via PM
8.gif

9.gif