27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-17-2020, 06:13 AM
[RIP] Royal Blueprint's King Comm aka Chris Waller
(i got this from his Facebook Group)

===============================

My Dear Friends and Royal Family,

It is with overwhelming sadness that I must inform you all that on January 14th, Chris passed away. There was no foul play and we strongly believe that it was not intentional. Out of respect for Chris and his family, I will not be going into the exact details surrounding his death, and I ask that you kindly do the same if you comment on this post.

Chris exemplified what it meant to strive for greatness, to go against the grain, and to challenge the status quo.

In September of 2018, Chris started a small YouTube channel in hopes of helping others who sought financial freedom and an escape from mediocrity. Little did he know that the channel would grow to over 80,000 subscribers.

Along with his massive YouTube following, Chris founded two amazing communities on Facebook - communities that aren't bound by nationality, gender, age, or affiliations. These communities would foster thousands of lasting bonds across the globe, and friendships that will last a lifetime.

Through the simple act of sharing knowledge, Chris brought us all together. Despite living in a world so polarized and full of hate, Chris believed in people. He wanted nothing more than for us to become the best versions of ourselves - even outside of business. And he believed in each and every one of you.

If you're wondering what you can do to help, we have set up a GoFundMe campaign to assist his family with funeral expenses, as they currently do not have the means to give Chris the send off that he deserves (They currently do not have access to his wealth). Any donation would be greatly appreciated, and any funds above the goal amount will be donated to charities around the globe:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/chris-waller-...hare-sheet

Aside from that, the best way to honor Chris would be to stay the course. Chris left us with all of the tools we need to become not only successful entrepreneurs, but to become successful humans. He taught love, kindness, and most of all, the power of family - whether blood or not.

While Chris is no longer with us, his story will be told and his legacy will live on in all of us. He will not be forgotten, and he will be sorely missed... Long live the King.

#RoyalFamilyForever

-----------------------

Please Note: I will be meeting with his closest friends and we will determine how we want to move forward based on what we think Chris would have wanted; You will also all have a say. I promise you, this isn't the end of the Royal Family. We will finish the mission and stay the course. Sending my love to all of you in this dark hour.

If Chris touched your life in any way, please share with all of us in comment section below.
01-17-2020, 06:49 PM
RE: [RIP] Royal Blueprint's King Comm aka Chris Waller
Rip!
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9zzcxXxrhU

59.gif