9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-08-2017, 09:20 PM
RIP Marvin
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this but I thought it was my duty to let everyone know the very sad news that Marvin passed away late last month.

Here is his user profile page http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-Marvin

I'm not sure what the actual cause was but he was relatively young and I knew he'd been ill for a while but I wasn't aware it was life threatening.

Although I never met Marvin in person he was a good friend, we would regularly talk on Messenger and I was in 1 small FB group with him where we shared a lot of ideas and strategies and he always seemed like a very good guy, who would do anything to help anyone.

I thought it was important to mention this as he has a few GB's open and although I'm sure he took care of everyone there may have been some people who haven't received what they've paid for or maybe waiting for updates etc.

If for any reason you haven't received what you've paid for please don't file a paypal dispute, the last thing his family needs is chargebacks at this difficult time, while I probably wont be able to get you updates for GB's he ran I may be able to get some things like for example I have the Charles Kirkland affiliate stuff

Don't PM me as I already get too many PM's, post in this thread and I'll see what I can do.

You can see the list of his GB's here http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...6626b549da

RIP Marvin
06-09-2017, 04:29 PM
RE: RIP Marvin
(06-08-2017 09:20 PM)Rushie Wrote:  Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this but I thought it was my duty to let everyone know the very sad news that Marvin passed away late last month.

Here is his user profile page http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-Marvin

I'm not sure what the actual cause was but he was relatively young and I knew he'd been ill for a while but I wasn't aware it was life threatening.

Although I never met Marvin in person he was a good friend, we would regularly talk on Messenger and I was in 1 small FB group with him where we shared a lot of ideas and strategies and he always seemed like a very good guy, who would do anything to help anyone.

I thought it was important to mention this as he has a few GB's open and although I'm sure he took care of everyone there may have been some people who haven't received what they've paid for or maybe waiting for updates etc.

If for any reason you haven't received what you've paid for please don't file a paypal dispute, the last thing his family needs is chargebacks at this difficult time, while I probably wont be able to get you updates for GB's he ran I may be able to get some things like for example I have the Charles Kirkland affiliate stuff

Don't PM me as I already get too many PM's, post in this thread and I'll see what I can do.

You can see the list of his GB's here http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...6626b549da

RIP Marvin

Hi Rushie, is this confirm? my sincere apology and condolence on behalf of BBHF. :(

Would good to see some update on AntonVS too if he managed to recover from his sickness. Let us know. Thanks.

Regards,
Lala
06-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Didn't know Marvin... sending a (virtual) hug and condolence to Marvin's family and anyone else affected by his passing. May you rest in peace, Marvin.
06-09-2017, 08:56 PM
RIP Marvin. I was in one of his recent GBs
06-09-2017, 11:22 PM
@Rushie
Thanks for taking the time to post, and offering to take some type of action on his GB. You are truly in what I see as the spirit of the community here at BBHF

@Lala
Would it be possible to add some type of tasteful badge to the members of our community that can be confirmed have passed on? I know you wont remove his threads or posts, but some acknowledgement would surely be welcome. I honestly haven't ever seen it done on any other forum so I cant point to examples atm.
50.gif
06-11-2017, 11:43 PM
Thanks Rushie for taking the time to post this...
We are a family here and thanks for always reminding us of that spirit. The BBHF, that we might not meet in person, talk often to one another, but in this life, and on this forum, we shall always remember those who have been there for us, lifted us and also helped us.
RIP Marvin.
06-13-2017, 03:03 AM
RIP Marvin :( God bless him and his family
06-13-2017, 03:35 AM
RIP Marvin. May your soul rest in peace. My love and condolence to Marvin's family.
06-14-2017, 03:38 PM
@Rushie
Thanks for taking the time to post,

RIP Marvin
God bless you and your family. 4sadsmile
06-21-2017, 10:08 AM
(06-09-2017 11:22 PM)We Go Wrote:  @Rushie
Thanks for taking the time to post, and offering to take some type of action on his GB. You are truly in what I see as the spirit of the community here at BBHF

@Lala
Would it be possible to add some type of tasteful badge to the members of our community that can be confirmed have passed on? I know you wont remove his threads or posts, but some acknowledgement would surely be welcome. I honestly haven't ever seen it done on any other forum so I cant point to examples atm.

Actually family have the right to ask for post removal, talking about etiquette.

anyway... deeply sorry to hear a fellow BBHF member has passed on...

i think it's important we remember him as a brave person, everyone is in this forum knows the struggle each others having each day and we never give up till it's time..
65.gif

37.gif