6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-17-2020, 06:44 PM
[RIP] King Comm aka Chris Waller (Royal Blueprint)
(I got this from his Facebook Group)

===============================

My Dear Friends and Royal Family,

It is with overwhelming sadness that I must inform you all that on January 14th, Chris passed away. There was no foul play and we strongly believe that it was not intentional. Out of respect for Chris and his family, I will not be going into the exact details surrounding his death, and I ask that you kindly do the same if you comment on this post.

Chris exemplified what it meant to strive for greatness, to go against the grain, and to challenge the status quo.

In September of 2018, Chris started a small YouTube channel in hopes of helping others who sought financial freedom and an escape from mediocrity. Little did he know that the channel would grow to over 80,000 subscribers.

Along with his massive YouTube following, Chris founded two amazing communities on Facebook - communities that aren't bound by nationality, gender, age, or affiliations. These communities would foster thousands of lasting bonds across the globe, and friendships that will last a lifetime.

Through the simple act of sharing knowledge, Chris brought us all together. Despite living in a world so polarized and full of hate, Chris believed in people. He wanted nothing more than for us to become the best versions of ourselves - even outside of business. And he believed in each and every one of you.
01-17-2020, 06:49 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2020 06:52 PM by CanhCam Guy.)
RE: [RIP] King Comm aka Chris Waller (Royal Blueprint)
RIP!
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaE25qvnw6nxbkoeBigWmJQ
01-17-2020, 08:17 PM
RIP. He was a honest guru who shared his secrets. He knew how to connect with his audience and was thus successful in creating a popular channel.
01-17-2020, 08:26 PM
Honest guru... Lmao. He scammed thousands from people taking advantage of their faith.
01-18-2020, 12:57 AM
(01-17-2020 08:26 PM)quijibo Wrote:  Honest guru... Lmao. He scammed thousands from people taking advantage of their faith.

Disagreed. How you know his product is crap ? are you better than him ?

LMAO
49.gif
01-18-2020, 01:04 AM
I don't think he scammed. He sold courses like every other ECOM person on youtube. His course was decent...not the best though.
01-18-2020, 03:51 AM
d*** thats crazy, R.I.P!
01-18-2020, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2020 08:34 AM by quijibo.)
(01-18-2020 01:04 AM)gruuvmunky Wrote:  I don't think he scammed. He sold courses like every other ECOM person on youtube. His course was decent...not the best though.

he was a dou​chebag, the typical guru ready to prey on clueless newbies by promising them millions just by buying his course, which was crap. The only people who think it is good are the morons who think that a tip like "change your location to France so you get accepted to Stripe" is valuable.

And he was a scammer. He stole thousands by not sending out purchases to his buyers when he used a church related website.

But for some reason he had a long list of followers that turned into total fanboys, ready to bark at anybody who commited the sin of saying anything bad about their beloved leader.
01-18-2020, 01:21 PM
(01-18-2020 08:33 AM)quijibo Wrote:  
(01-18-2020 01:04 AM)gruuvmunky Wrote:  I don't think he scammed. He sold courses like every other ECOM person on youtube. His course was decent...not the best though.

he was a dou​chebag, the typical guru ready to prey on clueless newbies by promising them millions just by buying his course, which was crap. The only people who think it is good are the morons who think that a tip like "change your location to France so you get accepted to Stripe" is valuable.

And he was a scammer. He stole thousands by not sending out purchases to his buyers when he used a church related website.

But for some reason he had a long list of followers that turned into total fanboys, ready to bark at anybody who commited the sin of saying anything bad about their beloved leader.

[Image: avatar_236707.png?dateline=1555893057]

Does this looks Nerdy/M**** ?? NotWorking
11-10-2020, 01:12 AM
post to read
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
71.gif

8.gif