14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-26-2023, 04:48 AM
[REVIEW] Rotator IP For SEO Tools Best Ever Tools 2023
ASocks is one of those providers you won’t find tons of information on, which could be why it hasn’t gotten too popular. Unlike the big names in the industry, we have no information on the actual company. This may be concerning for some, but we have seen similar providers in the past that surprised us with the performance they offered.

[Image: ASocks-Review.jpg]

Right off the bat, when you look at the website, ASocks claims that it offers unlimited and fast residential proxies. This may sound like a dream come true, but it may seem a bit misleading, which I’ll get to in a second. The proxies are all residential, meaning that you may not get the fastest speeds in the world, but you can do things that datacenter proxies cannot do.

As far as offering goes, ASocks is decent in certain areas. The pool of proxies consists of 70 thousand IP addresses, which may not sound like much, but when you think Stormproxies has less, it’s not as bad as it seems. In terms of locations, you’re getting a list of over 120 countries which is very flexible and better than some more popular names in the industry.

There are plenty of features to back up this, and the one I find most interesting is the geo-targeting. Sure, all providers have this, but not all offer city-level targeting, meaning you can fine-tune the proxies per your needs. Another flexible option you have with ASocks is choosing what type of authentication you want to use.

So far, things look decent for ASocks, as it may not seem to offer much, but it does that in a nice package. Speaking of packages, let’s take a look at the pricing structure and dive into the features.

ASocks offers only residential proxies, which some people may find as a disadvantage, which I’m afraid I have to disagree with. Sure, having multiple types is good for flexibility, and you won’t have to go from one provider to another, but if you’re after residential proxies only, it won’t matter to you.

The pool of proxies is on the smaller side, I have to be honest, especially when you consider that there are providers with millions of IP addresses. With that said, 70 thousand isn’t as little as it sounds, and when you combine that with over 120 locations, you’ll find that ASocks can be pretty flexible. The most flexible part is being able to fine-tune the geo-targeting. Naturally, you shouldn’t expect to have every city in every country, but when you compare that with providers that offer only country-based targeting, this provider is at a massive advantage. To be honest, it’s not something that will be crucial for some, so they may not find the feature useful.

You probably think these features don’t come cheap, and you’re wrong. ASocks is among the more affordable options on the market, which is to be expected. Considering that it doesn’t have much to offer in terms of the proxy pool, the prices cannot be too high. There are 4 packages to choose from, all of which are limited based on the amount of traffic. The smallest one comes with 20 GB of traffic, and you can go up to 350 with the largest plan. Even though it’s not mentioned on the website, people that need more can reach out to support and ask for a larger package. The only thing I would have liked to see is a smaller package for micro users, one with less than 20 GB, but considering the price, it’s not a massive drawback. Visit Here https://asocks.com
05-29-2023, 08:46 PM
RE: [REVIEW] Rotator IP For SEO Tools Best Ever Tools 2023
Seems to be a good service. I will test it for seo purposes and hope it will be solid.

38.gif