67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-10-2016, 02:32 AM
[REVIEW] Key Collector - most advanced keyword research tool
Sales page:
Code:
http://www.key-collector.com/

Price: $29 for one PC per year.

[Image: 23wku94.jpg]

Hi guys.
This is my personal honest review of the latest keyword tool Key Collector.
Quick disclaimer - I was offered a free subscription in exchange for writing a review here.
I get 0 from the sales of this product and the review is 100% honest.

I was looking for a comprehensive keyword research and analysis tool for a while now and this one by far is the best one I've seen for the price. I'll keep it short, highlighting the main advantages and disadvantages of the tool and let you be the final judge whether it's worth your time and money.

The GOOD:
* Pull keyword ideas from various sources, advanced methods to generate keyword ideas with filters etc.

* Keyword analysis that goes way beyond google keyword planner or long tail pro.

* Track each keyword's performance by integrating Google Analytics data

* Check your own and competitors' rank in SERPs and analyse the data in detail

* Group keywords into custom categories to organise your campaigns

* Lots of fine-tuning and tweaking available, much more than I've seen in any other keyword tool

The BAD:
* The tool's developed by a Russian company and even though the English translation works fine and is comprehensible, some part of the software still show up Russian text.

* The tool's rather complex which needn't be a bad thing, unfortunately I couldn't find any good tutorials in English to help the user get max benefit from the tool. There is a pretty extensive written manual online in Russian so I'm hoping it will get translated in English if the tool gets traction outside Russia.

* There is no trial so there is no way to test the software out before buying it. At $29 a pop, however, it shouldn't be a big issue.

* Tool only works on Windows PC and 1 license is good for only one machine. Not so much of a disadvantage but something to keep in mind.

The BOTTOM LINE:
I've yet to come across a tool that can provide so much functionality at a $29/yr. price mark.
It seems to be the perfect companion for every step of the project - research, content development and rank tracking.
Perfect 10

Please quote this post if you've bought the software and post back your feedback on this thread.
Note, I am not the developer so please address any questions or technical issues to the developer directly through the sales page provided.

Code:
http://www.key-collector.com/
[Image: 4288fe0665f51576e5e2870372e1e3a32596789c...c24b86.jpg]

70.gif