59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-14-2017, 09:23 AM
[REVEALED] Tai Lopez a.k.a. Lia 'the Liar' Dopez Get Exposed Lying some more in New Video ◄◄◄

tai lopez update

I TRIED TO POST THIS AS A REPLY ON THE ANOTHER THREAD, IT DID NOT WORK

for those who know, or do not, tai lopez a.k.a. lia 'the liar' dopez, has been exposed, again and again, for not awarding the prizes to the people who won them in his free viewer contests and chats online. the liar has been working on damage control, even though he is still offering free prizes to attract more viewers. more people need to look up and research these characters. for instance, lately, the liar has been wheeling and dealing with people who have been posting negative videos about him. he is trying to get the negative videos removed, some have been removed by the original uploader, others have not been.

for example, this one VVV

the above video has more than 5,400,000 views

lia dopez made a deal with the creator of the above video, offering an exclusive meet and greet plus tour of his 'home' and also offering the creator a ride in his sweet car. those must have been some sweet negotiations, i do not have the complete details, but you can guess, this was done in exchange for removing the original negative video. so i am including the original video, in the event it is taken down. note, that has not been taken down yet. lol

the reason for this update to the thread, is the new video tour. in the tour video, you will actually see the true owner of the house, and other blunders the liar dopez makes. i am only guessing, but the liar was in last minute negotiations with the real home owner, the liar wanted the home owner to 'hide', or not appear in the video tour, i am only guessing here, but the owner refused. thus the liar was late for the meet and greet at the gate. you see the actual owner of the house several times throughout the video. if you listen and watch carefully, you see and hear a few blunders. some of the lies made by the liar will be exposed in this video. enjoy and please share it on your social media, any websites you have, or work for, or even are a member of, etc. more people need to know that the dopez is a liar.

ENJOY! best viewed while snacking on popcorn Happydance
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!

57.gif