17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-22-2017, 07:54 AM
REVEALED: Lee Mckenna, the Man Behind Tai Lopez + How Tai Lopez and Lee Mckenna really make their 'money'=LIE$
[Image: tai_lopez_scam.jpg]
tai the liar lopez, aka lia dopez, said he learned a lot from lee mckenna. this makes sense if you know who lee mckenna is, lee the jail-bird mckenna, that is. yes, lee mckenna is currently in jail for doing exactly what lia dopez is doing. posting fake videos and showing fake proof on how he is secretly a multi-millionaire making $20,000, $40,000 or more per month. in the u.k. doing that is illegal, believe it or not, in the u.s. it is also, but nothing gets done about it. when you have corrupt politicians, having scammers all around you is the norm. hopefully that will change one of these days as they are finally cracking down on online scams in the u.k. and the e.u. fraud is fraud, and scammers know what they are doing is wrong and they tell victims, you cannot get your money back, that is another lie they tell you. if they do not give you your money back within 30 days, you can sue them. if you get ripped off you need to take the scammer to court, to get your money back, and to stop the scammer from scamming more people. if you have a good lawyer, you can get back more money than you lost. for this to work, you need to act fast, while the scammer still has some money on hand, before he spends it, to rent that mansion or sports car, goes on an expensive trip, etc to make another fake video. etc

[Image: Lee-McKenna.jpg]
a few years ago, the complaints against lee mckenna began to pile up, some were 'too old', but they still could use them in court to show a pattern of deceit. when an official decided to take notice, lee mckenna was actually warned by officials that he should stop scamming. lee ignored the warnings, then one day officials and local law enforcement stopped by his home, which was a small family residence, not purchased by lee, it was a modest apartment more or less, nothing you would imagine a millionaire owning, he inherited it, it cost him nothing. when law enforcement stopped by, they actually seized all his computer equipment, documents and records they found after doing a search. they again, said, 'now we have the evidence, you better stop scamming' lee again ignored the officials. he got some new gear and continued his scamming ways, but they were watching him very closely at this point.
[Image: 2DA846C500000578-3284292-image-m-19_1445504407749.jpg]
about 2 weeks later, after posting a few more bogus videos, lee mckenna was arrested. he was charged with running an archetypal pyramid scheme and ended up being charged with 8 counts of fraud. lee mckenna lost the few assests he owned and was sentenced to 2 years in jail. he should be getting out of jail soon. i wonder if lee mckenna will do a joint venture with lia dopez when he gets out of the joint, lmao. in court many details of the scamming was revealed, and everything is from the handbook of scamming which lia dopez reads often.
dopez learned a lot from mckenna.

for example, in court, it was revealed that one time, lee mckenna visited an expensive house that was listed for sale, and lee asked the realtor if he could shoot a video tour of the house “to show his fiancee”. when the video was edited then uploaded, lee said, that house was just one of many he owned. sound familiar? when scammers like lia dopez run out of money, they do the same thing. like many scammers, he was very unhelpful to the losers he scammed. scammers often think they are better than everyone else, thus everyone else is a loser, especially fools who buy the junk a scammer sells to his victims. in a scammers mind, you got to be a loser if you believe their lies.

as usual, lee mckenna always had an upsell, so even after you spent $2000 for his 'special training' or 'boot camp' there was always something more you really needed to know, and of course, that information is not free, it costs extra, much much extra. then if you were dumb enough to fall for those lies, lee would than explain, the real big money comes from promoting his scam to other people. in other words, an affiliate scheme, tell other people how 'good' lee mckenna is, and you get a cut of the action. but that is not all, since no one was really interested in paying $2,000 for some bogus info, victims still complained.
[Image: 4221396001_4572006370001_4571968977001-vs.jpg?]
lee had an answer for those people as well, 'if you cannot sell my offers, sell these other offers'. lee was involved with ventures such as ‘Yournetbiz’, ‘substantial success’, the ‘Empower Network’ and ‘BigIdea Mastermind'. it was said in court, lee 'has tried to get rich quick and failed quite spectacularly.' he was not really successful in any venture or scam he tried. fyi, all the ventures he promoted like the examples as listed here are also scams. most selling bogus and often worthless info for high dollar amounts.

in court the judge said, “built on nothing but lies and deceit” and “fraudulent through and through” and they could not order lee to repay any victims because lee “does not have the finances” = this is the case with many scammers, they actually make very little or no money after expenses. the cost of scamming is not cheap, like the once big empower network, which some people call the enscammer network, the money goes to the people at the top. few if any people actually made any money. funny how, lee mckenna also promoted them too. how sad, that people will lie to make a few dollars, while at the same time, only the people who run the scam make most of the money. why are you helping them get rich? help yourself, not someone else, if you do not have to.

the same can be said for all the scams listed and lia dopez, “built on nothing but lies and deceit” and “fraudulent through and through” did you see lia dopez and his latest drug-induced rant video? people actually give this loser money? for his 'advice' and fake wisdom.

yeah, he sure 'reads' a lot of books, that is why he cannot create a new thought in that crooked mind of his. also, did you notice over the past year or so, how lia dopez has hooked up with alex bonkers becker and thus, the omg people, since that is the real source of alex bonkers money. scammers like to promote each other.

it is only a matter a time, and they will hook up with the proven fraud, ryan the liar deiss, aka 'ryan lies' and his bogus screenshots and edited income statements. ryan lies still does not understand, that when he says his website gets 2 million visitors, people can actually look it up. we can see he never gets nearly the traffic he claims, he never has, he never will and he has been lying about it for years and years. i laugh when he says he sold a million of some product when the website does not even get nearly that much traffic, and even if it did, 100 percent of the visitors will not buy the junk he is selling even for $1. he has done this with several items for years, so he claims, and yet the salespage for one of them, there was only one salespage that did not get any traffic, so how did he sell a million? he didn't.

when will you people learn, lying will only get you so far, and hopefully more of these scammers will start to go to jail. you need to do your part, if you got scammed by any scammer, you need to let everyone know. eventually people will get the idea. in the u.s. it may take a little time, but they will pay the price eventually if we do not let them get away with it. that is why reviews are so important. especially on forums like this, and websites that track these scammers. deep in their hearts, scammers know they are the true loser. they are miserable people, and they need to make everyone share their misery.

the moral of this story is simple, short term cash is nothing compared to long term success. a few dollars today, will never ever match millions later. few scammers get rich, and the scammers who do get rich, lose it all and go to jail. while the kid with that learning disability, grows up to be a multi-millionaire while the scammer becomes someones boytoy in jail. i often talk about the vip lifestyle, i am always asked repeatedly to share more vip stories. talk is simple, action is everything. i can tell you anything you want to know, all of it is meaningless until you experience it for yourself.
[Image: the-fact-is-that-unless-you-experience-s...y-long.jpg]
there are a lot of stupid people who are very rich, if you are so smart, what is your excuse? you have two choices, didn't anyone ever tell you that? i know i did, very often. you can make excuses or you can make money. is that simple enough for you?
o.k. try this, pick one=
1 = make money
2 = make excuses

which of the above sounds better to you? being a scammer, like the ones who often appear on this great website, few make any money but they keep trying, and trying. wasting hundreds of hours, trying to make $1. I AM SORRY, i am worth much more than that. i do not waste my time for anything under $500, and that is just to talk, if you want me to actually do something, to take action, you need to start adding zero's to that starter rate. successful people can do that, scammers can't, they try and try and try. while you are trying, my limited knowledge of the english language is making me bank. lee mckenna could not even afford $6,000 to repay three victims who were part of the court case against him. so then, how rich was he? the same goes with all the named scammers above and others, too many to list them here.

even a fool on the bso forum, makes more money lee mckenna. when you consider the thousands of hours of 'work' lee actually did to make a dollar, personally, that makes me sick. he could have made more money washing cars, speaking of washing cars, i know of several millionaires who own car washing businesses who started with nothing more than a bucket of water, dish soap and a dirty rag. it does not matter what niche you are in, if it is something you enjoy, you can make a lot of money doing it. you have a computer, you have access to the internet, you are a vip here, what is your excuse? the odds are stacked in your favor! in every corner of the world, there is some need you can fill. providing an answer to some 'problem' people have will fill your pockets with cash.
[Image: 500_F_72691818_7rlYMfD99xUNGVxEcIFwokiEoD7oZJ6X.jpg]
i know a guy who owns a resort hotel, he grew up in a village so poor, in a jungle, he made his money sweeping dirt. sweeping dirt was big business in his village because every hut had a dirt floor. you think you have a bug problem, he grew up in a grass hut, it was not nearly bug-proof, but that was not an issue with him since his family would eat most of the bugs. he saved his money and started to sweep two villages, so he hired more help, and his business grew. in time he was the fastest sweep around, he expanded to cleaning the local eco-resorts, and when a new hotel was built his company got a huge cleaning contract, in 6 years, he had millions in the bank and then opened his own resort hotel. he also owns a few big yachts which he rents or charters out. used mega-yachts are cheaper now if you curious.

on another note, the other day i needed to take a flight on singapore airlines, to get to an event, and the good seats were sold out on the flights i wanted. i was told, on their new jets they have a new and improved business class, it was suggested i should check it out. they even offered me a sweet deal, lets just say, you need to check out the new business class on singapore airlines, you may be pleased. if you are lucky, since it is new, you can perhaps get a sweet deal too. sweet dreams my friends.
[Image: new-seat-positions.jpg]
footnotes:
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
02-24-2017, 02:03 AM
RE: REVEALED: Lee Mckenna, the Man Behind Tai Lopez + How Tai Lopez and Lee Mckenna really make their 'money'=LIE$
Indeed. And another notorious scammer who people seem to worship is Ben Adkins, the former failed Chiropractor.

[Image: 4owGaA1.jpg]

If you do a search here on BBHF, you'll see we have 10 PAGES of his stuff in the search results - each results page having 20 posts. So, that means BBHF has 200 individual posts/threads for Ben Adkins products - and we probably don't have everything he's ever produced!

Bullshitter Ben seems to be a world class expert on almost everything, including:

- Social media
- Facebook ads
- Dental marketing
- List building
- Pinterest
- High value product creation
- Email writing
- Affiliate marketing
- Building dream teams
- Lead generation
- Sales skills
- Closing skills
- Messenger ads

Believe it or not, those are only the products he's created on the first page of BBHF search results!

Reality check guys. There is NO WAY Bu11sh1tting Benny Boy can be a genuine elite expert on even a handful of those areas.

How do I know this? Well, in my real life, I've personally spent over 20 years involved with business consultancy (and we are talking actual proper face-to-face consulting, as opposed to fake "I'm an internet Guru" pay me $5K for my "course" consulting).

In the real world, the only way you survive is if you help your clients to make far more money than you charge them. It's not rocket science. So, given my 20+ years survival in the game, there is a fair chance I know what I'm talking about.

Rather than ripping all Ben's products apart individually, let me give you just one bit of advice:

Bu11shitters like "Dr Ben" very rarely use the "secret techniques" they teach on their expensive courses in their own businesses (usual reasons: because these techniques have either been stolen from someone else and are untested, or because the techniques never worked in the first place).

So, if any "expert" cannot conclusively prove they actually practice what they preach in their own business and get the results they claim, why should you take advice from them? e.g. If you needed a heart transplant, would you hire a surgeon who had only read about doing the operation in text-books and never done an operation on an actual patient?

PS And finally...

Still not convinced that the internet marketing world is full of scammers who will do anything to take your money?

Would it surprise you to learn that one of the best internet marketers of all time actually invented a fake character and lifestyle to sell his sh1t to gullible suckers?

This chap started out as a typical salesman - suit-wearing, clean shaven, well groomed and with a short haircut. In fact, the same kind of guy you'll see on any car lot selling cars.

He decided to make some extra cash online doing internet marketing and promoting various pyramid selling Ponzi schemes. However, very few people were interested as he seemed like a slick "snake oil salesman".

So this chap had a genius idea. He totally reinvented himself to become exactly like his typical "sucker" customer (aka his customer avatar).

He grew his hair long and bleached it blond. The immaculately clean-shaven chap grew an impressive bushy beard and developed a perma-tan. His designer suits were replaced with surf-bum clothing and sandals. He even developed a bit of a "Country Boy" accent!

Now his strap-line was "if a thick schmuck like me can make money online, you'll be even more successful."

The masses were suckered in by this, and the chap made millions. But, fuelled by power, the greedy chap wanted even more and the lies and scams became bigger.

However, the FBI and U.S. Federal Trade Commission got sick of the scamming and lies and finally successfully prosecuted the chap and his various companies in 2003 - almost bankrupting him.

But it didn't stop there. The chap reinvented himself a few times and went back to his old tricks - rinsing gullible people of their cash and making himself look even more of an expert Guru. He's now a multi-millionaire again.

His name? Oh, it's Frank Kern (or, strictly speaking, Irwin F. Kern - as that's his real name)

[Image: pf5SokY.jpg]

PPS Need even more proof...

See that photo at the very top of my post? It isn't Ben Adkins - it's actually an extremely hard to find photo of Frank Kern taken before he transitioned into the "Frank Kern character" we all know today.

And if you want to see the U.S. Federal Trade Commission prosecution of Frank Kern for scamming, you'll find that here: https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/cases-pr...-inc-et-al

Don't always believe what the "Internet Gurus" tell you, as most of it is bu11sh1t ;)

[Image: 4owGaA1.jpg]

[Image: pf5SokY.jpg]
04-05-2017, 02:37 AM
RE: REVEALED: Lee Mckenna, the Man Behind Tai Lopez + How Tai Lopez and Lee Mckenna really make their 'money'=LIE$
Finally someone posting the truth about these guys and there are many more.
It's been posted on the net before but nice to see it here where it's useful and may cause some here to stop spending and realize what they need to do is look for long term ways to making a real business and realize there are no shortcuts.

Thanks JOEMLM for the thread and the contribution kirstie Offline you probably don't care but repped you both. Stay in touch!
06-14-2017, 09:16 AM

tai lopez update

for those who do not know, this thread here, was moved here by a mod, not me. i originally posted this in the vip area. but someone else thought more people needed to see it, so thank you. instead of creating a new thread i will continue this one. people do not do that much anymore, keeping a good thread alive. so more people can learn, etc.

for those who know, or do not, tai lopez a.k.a. lia 'the liar' dopez, has been exposed, again and again, for not awarding the prizes to the people who won them in his free viewer contests and chats online. the liar has been working on damage control, even though he is still offering free prizes to attract more viewers. more people need to look up and research these characters. for instance, lately, the liar has been wheeling and dealing with people who have been posting negative videos about him. he is trying to get the negative videos removed, some have been removed by the original uploader, others have not been.

for example, this one VVV

the above video has more than 5,400,000 views

lia dopez made a deal with the creator of the above video, offering an exclusive meet and greet plus tour of his 'home' and also offering the creator a ride in his sweet car. those must have been some sweet negotiations, i do not have the complete details, but you can guess, this was done in exchange for removing the original negative video. so i am including the original video, in the event it is taken down. note, that has not been taken down yet. lol

the reason for this update to the thread, is the new video tour. in the tour video, you will actually see the true owner of the house, and other blunders the liar dopez makes. i am only guessing, but the liar was in last minute negotiations with the real home owner, the liar wanted the home owner to 'hide', or not appear in the video tour, i am only guessing here, but the owner refused. thus the liar was late for the meet and greet at the gate. you see the actual owner of the house several times throughout the video. if you listen and watch carefully, you see and hear a few blunders. some of the lies made by the liar will be exposed in this video. enjoy and please share it on your social media, any websites you have, or work for, or even are a member of, etc. more people need to know that the dopez is a liar.

ENJOY! best viewed while snacking on popcorn Happydance
02-06-2018, 03:54 PM
WOW. PRETTY ENTERTAINING AND INFORMATIVE AT THE SAME TIME. THANX TO JOEMLM.
58.gif
02-09-2018, 02:14 AM
Dude ! Tai lopez shit is being taught in every buisness school in america.
03-04-2018, 01:33 AM
interesting ..thanks for sharing .

22.gif