37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-01-2022, 04:36 AM
REV / REQ - SPARK by CB
Been getting blasted with this...looks quite cheap but from what I can see seems very basic stuff....any reviews before I buy?

https://sparkbyclickbank.com/
12-04-2022, 02:52 PM
RE: REV / REQ - SPARK by CB
I'm just looking into this as the vsl says you get access to info from platinum sellers, i thought it was new but it's been around since October 2020!

Just seen this on CB'S blog post review is spark:

It’s mainly for newer marketers. If you have a lot of experience in affiliate marketing and e-commerce, Spark probably isn’t for you. It’s primarily for aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners who are still learning about affiliate marketing and want guidance on how to get started.
12-09-2022, 01:23 AM
Ya spark looks very good for newbies...anyone got this?
12-09-2022, 02:24 AM
(12-04-2022 02:52 PM)BillyWhizz Wrote:  I'm just looking into this as the vsl says you get access to info from platinum sellers, i thought it was new but it's been around since October 2020!

Just seen this on CB'S blog post review is spark:

It’s mainly for newer marketers. If you have a lot of experience in affiliate marketing and e-commerce, Spark probably isn’t for you. It’s primarily for aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners who are still learning about affiliate marketing and want guidance on how to get started.

Thats what I was thinking when I saw the modules...very basic stuff.

22.gif