53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-25-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: [REQUEST] Taboo Salespage Template
You are the leech who hasn't share shit EVER, You only make yourself look bad by keep posting dumb ass.

Your the leech who wants to leech off me for a course you want SOOOOO BAD...Hah little bitch, GO BUY IT!!!!

I will Keep playing your little post game to make sure everyone knows you are a SUPER LEECH...LOL

(02-24-2017 02:32 PM)paulgoldberg1234567 Wrote:  NOBODY SHARE ANY PRODUCTS WITH marr5. Look how he replies when getting called out for not sharing a product he got after asking others to share it with him.

He asks people to share products with him but when he gets the exact same product himself he refuses to share it and he curses at anyone who calls him out for being a leech.

marr5 asked for Bing Ads Training for two weeks. Then when he got it himself he refused to share it after he posted that he got it.

DON'T SHARE A THING WITH THIS LEECH!

Hey marr5: every time you post a request asking people to share products with you I'm going to keep letting people know what you do. You don't deserve any products on here anymore after what you did. I'm going to keep letting people know what you're doing. keep posting though until you're blue in the face and I'm going to keep warning people about you for however long it takes because you're taking advantage of people on here who are kind enough to share products on this forum. You have a disgusting mouth with the things you say and you should get kicked out of here for using such filthy language. You leech off others and you use filthy language when you get called out on it. keep posting though and i will keep letting people know what you're all about. people need to be warned about leeches like you. keep posting all you want and i'm going to keep posting beneath your posts. i'll do this for the next 25 years if i have to, to warn people about you. your turn leech!!!! Mad Slap Happydance Hitface

(02-24-2017 09:56 AM)marr5 Wrote:  This will end it for you sh*t brain...

My status says : Super Active BBHF Member and yours just says :junior member.

which means i'm way more active than a little leech like you any day.

I have have shared plenty of stuff on this forum...

NAME 1 THING YOU SHARED ON HERE.... SILENT...CRICKETS...AS I THOUGHT....YOUR A JOKE...GO CHOCK ON YOUR OWN DI*K.

Try not to swallow too hard you might like it...

Mad Slap

(02-24-2017 09:10 AM)paulgoldberg1234567 Wrote:  NOBODY SHARE ANYTHING WITH marr5!!! He asks people to share products but then when he gets the same product himself he refuses to share it.

He asked for Bing Ads Training for two weeks. Then when he got it himself he refused to share it after he posted that he got it.

(02-23-2017 07:33 PM)marr5 Wrote:  paulgoldberg1234567,, what you trying to do, get your post up...lol

you don't share nothing, but talk a good game.

Go back to the hole you crawled out of troll..
12-11-2017, 09:54 AM
bump once more.. :)
12-12-2017, 11:45 AM
Bump for this.
12-13-2017, 11:07 PM
Yeah, another bump :)
12-14-2017, 07:18 AM
I'll bump for this.