74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-24-2017, 02:30 PM
RE: [REQUEST] Hidden Revenue Exposed
(09-24-2017 05:32 AM)☠♔ *JS* ♔☠ Wrote:  https://imgur.com/VtADPws

Shared on the other bht forum :-)

Do you have the OTO? I'll pm you if you have it :D
09-26-2017, 02:05 AM
RE: [REQUEST] Hidden Revenue Exposed
(09-23-2017 07:33 PM)cutepanda Wrote:  
(09-23-2017 06:22 PM)chamelion Wrote:  
(09-05-2017 09:54 AM)rebellious Wrote:  @Arrowhead, maybe it's because of James Renouf's bad reputation for selling nothing but junk. That's my opinion, but I still like to check it out. Bump again.

My honest review:
After testing the product the last 2 weeks and setting up a fully automated system I can tell you that it is a waste of time.

Now I know why so many people give James' products a bad reputation...

I don't want to tell you too much about the product (you can test it yourself if you want to waste your valuable time) but all I can tell you is once you have setup your first product it gets lost under thousands of competitor products and no sales come in.

James missed to give any tip how to promote your newly listed products.

It's like creating a website which is showing up on page 500 of Google search results.

I only wonder why his refund rate is so low. I bet there were no action takers yet from the buyers of the course.

Kind regards,

Chamelion

Hi,Chamelion. Thanks for your honest review. How about the OTO (Gold Version)? I got the FE but I couldn't find the OTO myself. Is that good? Can you give us a clue about that. Thank you!

Hi Cutepanda,

teh Gold version includes a way to automate the process shown in the FE but as I said since the submitted products won't be find in the top100 or even top1000 search results at Amazon it is a waste of time to try out this method.

Kind regards,

Chamelion

38.gif