76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-07-2017, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2017 03:54 PM by bluefeb.)
[REQUEST] 68k in 57 Days
68k in 57 days is apparantly an update by Barb Ling and Dennis Becker after they have bought out the business from Sean Mize.

It does look interesting and was Deal of the Day. Price still rising.
Does anyone have this?

NOTES to the "it has been shared already" people. I looked in the free areas and did do a search under the names listed above and the product name. I am NOT a vip so if something is in the VIP section, many people have NOT been able to get into it because we are NOT VIP so in a way it has not been shared if everyone cannot access it. Just saying.
04-07-2017, 05:54 PM
RE: [REQUEST] 68k in 57 Days
(04-07-2017 03:53 PM)bluefeb Wrote:  68k in 57 days is apparantly an update by Barb Ling and Dennis Becker after they have bought out the business from Sean Mize.

Does anyone have this?

NOTES to the "it has been shared already" people. I looked in the free areas and did do a search under the names listed above and the product name. I am NOT a vip so if something is in the VIP section, many people have NOT been able to get into it because we are NOT VIP so in a way it has not been shared if everyone cannot access it. Just saying.

A $10 piece of crap is not going to be put in VIP area. just buy it and share with everyone else.........just saying :)
04-11-2017, 04:59 AM
(04-07-2017 05:54 PM)whatsupdoc Wrote:  
(04-07-2017 03:53 PM)bluefeb Wrote:  68k in 57 days is apparantly an update by Barb Ling and Dennis Becker after they have bought out the business from Sean Mize.

Does anyone have this?

A $10 piece of crap is not going to be put in VIP area. just buy it and share with everyone else.........just saying :)

wHY DO YOU SAY IT IS A PIECE OF CRAP?
04-11-2017, 05:08 AM
No one is going to teach you how to make that kind of money for $10. C'mon people
04-11-2017, 08:43 AM
(04-11-2017 05:08 AM)Patrick_Bateman Wrote:  No one is going to teach you how to make that kind of money for $10. C'mon people

Well, it is Barbara Ling, after all. Can we say "scam"??
69.gif

28.gif