48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-10-2014, 08:20 AM
RE:
@BBFFan...

Why do you think separate sites are a better idea? Directory style sites get tons of authority, and quite often get preferential treatment in the eyes of the big G. The individual page gets it's own seo and silo structure, linking out to other "contained" pages, keeps juice within the site, and because the "authority" site, which is the main website name, is garnering SEO strength from every page that follows, that name, in the results, gets better ranking power.

I have been able to find nothing definitive that says that an individual site gets preference over a page within a directory, as long as the on-page and off-page SEO are the same. In fact, just the opposite.

If you don't believe me, do a search on Google. If there are related pages contained on a directory site, they almost always get higher billing, and while we, ourselves, might ignore those sites and go on to the next one, the general "buying" public doesn't, which is why Big-G ranks them higher in their algorithms. If it was the other way around, Google would change their algos and automatically rank them lower.
06-10-2014, 11:33 PM
RE:
Cap Please let me know payment link if this goes ahead Thx
06-11-2014, 05:38 AM
RE:
Heh, they got hit with a C&D then a DMCA, and I guess intellectual property rights lawyers got involved is the word going round. I guess it was a theme and plugin, and they got caught jacking code from the plugin of another company that actually did have deep pockets. Doubt this will launch...
06-14-2014, 02:37 AM
RE:
Well... It's officially launched today!

I don't know about you guys, but my inbox is full of a-holes marketing this.

So you know what that means...
That we HAVE to share it now! lol

---TBD
06-14-2014, 07:05 AM
RE:
For those interested for a GB..

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-Rent-A-Serp-Dev
31.gif
06-14-2014, 07:15 AM
RE:
So this plugin creates an iframe layer across the entire website... wow. Google loves this!

Incase you haven't heard, Google doesn't just look at the source code of a website. Google started actively rendering the full website to analyze positioning of content, detect layers and popups etc. Having an entire iframe covering your site... Google will award this for sure!

Seriously, how long until penalizes this kind of behaviour. I'd give it until the end of the month until this product gets famous for kicking you off Google.
06-14-2014, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2014 07:19 AM by m45741314574.)
RE:
you can join the GB HERE:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GB-Rent-A-Serp-Dev

or

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

►►►TO JOIN PLEASE PM ME YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL ◄◄◄

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
06-14-2014, 08:31 AM
RE:

Cool!

RA
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
09-06-2014, 07:16 AM
RE:
Any GB open for this or can anyone share it?
09-06-2014, 10:00 PM
RE:

LOL!

rentaserp.com redirects to expired domain masterclass. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

RA
55.gif
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

15.gif