36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-10-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: [REQ] domainerelite sell $400,000 worth of domain names on Flippa?
bigdaddy.. thanks for the share, rep added
01-13-2016, 11:54 PM
I had to laugh at his $36 case study. He paid $9 for the domain, $9 to list it, $3 success fee and since the buyer paid with Paypal, the PP fee would have been $1 and change.

He didn't say whether the domain was a buy it now or an available domain. If it was a buy it now, he would have paid another $10 to register it, so his profit on that case study was either $14 or $4.
01-28-2016, 04:14 AM (This post was last modified: 01-28-2016 04:40 AM by BigDaddio.)
(01-07-2016 06:14 AM)BigDaddy Wrote:  Hey guys,

I have good news and bad news about the videos...

The bad news: I was NOT able to get those advanced videos downloaded.
That rmtp streaming shi-t was a real stumper!

The Good News: I WAS able to just do a screen recording of it!
The video is a little choppy, but it's just the skinny white boy on there hahaha

Here you go:

Magic Button :
Advanced Videos - 4 parts:
http://mir.cr/ZEOUQQWN

Enjoy,
BigDaddy

P.S. Other videos (main section of the course) is coming soon

The solidfiles link is still working, but some of the others are dead. I also d/l from next post, and thanks for the [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!] link, it's working great (if you subscribe). I found a link to the course and software in JVZ00, and am thinking of trying it out to compare it with the Expired Domain Spy that is also available here. The later has a monthly subscription, but has a free 2 day trial for BBHF members (nice++) but has a monthly subs fee (not good--). I tried to subscribe, so I could compare the two, but my PP account is locked due to some old issues. I'm still contemplating getting this service, unless the EDS Author has another payment method.

Oh, BTW, another thread on this topic says the 'skinny white boy' author 'JL' is a member here, so mind your P's and Q's. Hate to see anyone in trouble...

Nice job on the video rips, ++ reps ++ to ya my Brotha by another Motha... Thanks

The other BD
05-09-2016, 06:05 AM
this JL is a scammer , he is selling a ball of sheet for 400$ , that you can get better alternative for free , just google or youtube for domain flipping tips
there are a lot of software based or bulk domain availability based on premaded keyword list

78.gif